The best console monitor is not quite the same as your standard TVs and screens. They are frequently upgraded explicitly for gaming and they offer a space-saving option to a widescreen TV. Televisions are fine for gaming yet a more responsive gaming screen could be the edge you need. There are many choices for the comfort gamer and it can immediately turn into somewhat of a cerebral pain. In this article, we have arranged a list of the best console monitor that meet certain models suited for your needs!
Best Console Monitor Comparison 2021
Best console monitor for Executioner HDR
Best console monitor for Incredible speakers
Best console monitor for Brilliant gaming execution
Best console monitor for Fabricate quality
Best console monitor for Ergonomic fabricated
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the best console monitor, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- 1ms response time Featuring ASUS game Fast input technology and dual HDMI ports for a smooth console gaming experience
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Ergonomic stand with full height/tilt/swivel/pivot adjustments to accommodate any desk
- Exclusive Game Visual & GAME plus functions to enhance color performance and control
- Free Sync/Adaptive Sync technology with 75 Hz refresh rate for a tear-free experience with AMD Radeon GPU
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: 4K UHD resolution, ultra-fast response times, and amazing refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- SMOOTH GAMING: AMD FreeSync technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- IN IT TO WIN IT: A fully adjustable ergonomic stand and blue light filter delivers the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- SHARP VISUALS: HDR10 content support delivers a high dynamic range of vivid color and contrast for incredible screen performance
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The XG3220 supports laptops, PCs, Macs, PS4, Xbox One, and more with HDMI, DisplayPort, and USB inputs
- Philips 558M1RY Computer Monitor, 3840x2160, 4ms, 60Hz
- 17 3” Full HD (1920x1080) IPS portable gaming monitor with 240Hz refresh rate and 3ms (GTG) for super-smooth gaming visual
- Hybrid-signal USB-C and micro-HDMI ports provide versatile connectivity with smartphones laptops game consoles cameras tablets and more
- Adaptive-sync to deliver a seamless tear-free gaming experience
- Built-in battery provides up to 3 hours at 240hz refresh rate
- Smart Case optimized gaming scenarios on the go for console smartphone notebook
- 28-inch 4K (3840x2160) IPS DCI-P3 grade gaming monitor for stunning crisp and detailed visuals
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- AMD FreeSync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates (supports both Adaptive-sync with AMD Radeon and NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards)
- Shadow Boost technology enhances image details in dark areas brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Flexible connectivity with DisplayPort 1 2 and HDMI (v2 0) x2 and features an ergonomically designed stand with swivel tilt pivot and height adjustments
- 32" FHD (1920 x 1080) Display | sRGB 95% Color Gamut with HDR10
- 165Hz Refresh Rate and 1ms Response Time with MBR
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible with AMD FreeSync Premium
- 3-Side Virtually Borderless Display
- Tilt/Height/Pivot Adjustable Stand
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- 15.6” FHD IPS USB Type-C portable monitor with hybrid signal solution for compatibility with USB Type-C and Type-A sources (Note: Display Link driver needed for Type-A connection)
- Ultra-portable award-winning design at 2 pounds and 0.3 inches slim to pair perfectly with Asus laptops, phones, tablets
- Built to be on-the-go with two integrated speakers and 7800mAh battery for ultimate compatibility. Compatibility - OS Compatibility for Touch function- Microsoft Windows7/8/10, Android 6.0 or above(*1), Chrome OS, Linux, Mac OS 10.15 or older(*2). Compatible with Thunderbolt 3
- Smart Cover and smart pen hole allow landscape and portrait orientations to Adapt easily with auto rotation
- Asus Eye Care technology with TUV Rhineland-certified flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter minimizes eye fatigue
- 15.6-inch Full HD portable anti-glare IPS display with an ultraslim and thin design, perfect solution for travel, on-the-go meetings, or business trips
- Kickstand design to prop the monitor up in either portrait or landscape mode easily
- Features a hybrid-signal solution which supports power and video transmission, and enables compatibility with any laptop with a USB Type-C or Type A port
- ASUS Eye Care monitors feature TÜV Rheinland-certified Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technologies to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Proprietary long-lasting antibacterial treatment to inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi on the monitor
- 28 inches 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring Display Port and dual HDMI connectivity; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V)
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments. Display colors is 1073.7 M 10 bit and maximum contrast ratio is 1000 : 1. It can allow a Adaptive Sync/Free Sync supported graphics source to dynamically adjust display refresh rate based on typical content frame rates for power efficient, virtually stutter free and low latency display update
- 5 Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access features such as ASUS Game Plus on the fly. Digital signal frequency for display port is 120 to 120 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical. Hdmi signal frequency is 24 to 99 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical
- Compliance and Standards EAC logo, Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, FCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO7.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7), RCM, TUV Flicker free , TUV Low Blue Light
- Exclusive Game Plus and Game Visual settings enhance color performance and control. ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service with free cross shipping; Tilt : -5 degree ~+20 degree.Brightness(Max) : 300 cd/?
Top Best Console Monitor Reviews 2021
The ROG Swift PG43UQ 43” showed up in our lab with a two-man lift sticker appended. It wasn't that substantial, however, the container is enormous. It falls apart like a TV box to uncover a board previously amassed with a tabletop stand.
A 43-inch screen is nearer in size to a TV than a standard PC screen, and you should consider every option before putting one on top of a work area. On the off chance that you do, we recommend at any rate a 4-foot seeing distance.
The embellishment pack incorporates a ROG logo LED projector, a cover for the information board, HDMI, DisplayPort, sound and USB links, and, shockingly, a huge outer force supply. The best part, nonetheless, is the little controller, which is a need when sitting far back from a screen.
From the front, the ROG Swift PG43UQ peruses 'TV,' and it's huge enough to be one out of a little room. Its front bezel is unmistakable, and the board sits on a tough remain with a modestly enormous impression.
Ergonomic changes are tilt, 10 degrees back, and 5 degrees forward. On the off chance that you'd preferably divider mount, the screen accompanies 100mm VESA fittings. The ROG Swift PG43UQ has a viable enemy of glare layer that makes it reasonable for pretty much any space, and our testing will show that there's a very sizable amount of brilliance to rival sunlit windows.
The outside force block is very enormous, yet it has a long string so it ought to be anything but difficult to cover up in a hardware rack. There are two 10-watt speakers incorporated into the ROG Swift PG43UQ 43”. Their additional size and force mean a somewhat bigger recurrence range than most, and they play at a sensibly boisterous volume without twisting.
OSD control happens two different ways: with a bunch of huge catches and a joystick on the board's back right side or through a smooth minimal distance.
In an insightful touch, the menu that surfaces when you utilize the far off is adequately huge to be perused from across the room while the catch-controlled menu is more modest - decent tender loving care. The far off is very much made and never overlooked anything during our tests. We could tear through the broad menu framework easily.
ROG Swift PG43UQ 43”' expression for picture modes, and the menu has 9 presets custom fitted for explicit game sorts. The default is Racing, and it was sensibly precise out of the case. It may very well be adjusted for better execution in SDR mode. At the point when HDR signals are available, most picture controls are bolted out, however, you get three HDR picture presets and can dial back the pinnacle splendor to 600 or 400 nits.
With the ideal size suitable for any space, you can be assured of where to place this product. The staggering difference in product sound and picture quality can satisfy any gamer. If we talk about the downside of the product, it's probably just a bit high. However, given the quality it offers, we find it worth the experience.
The backdrop illumination utilizes a quantum dab film to stretch out the shading range up to an asserted 90% of the DCI-P3 spec. That, alongside a 400-nit top white level, makes the XB273K Gpbmiipprzx 27" an astounding possibility for HDR10 content.
Even though it won't convey the punch of a full-exhibited illuminated model, Acer has designed a compelling variable darkening element that quadruples the screen's difference proportion. What's great about this is that you can exploit that alternative with both SDR and HDR content.
HDR aside, gamers will like the consideration of that solid 144Hz overclock working couple with G-Sync working from 24-144Hz. On top of that, you additionally get pointing focuses, a framerate counter, and compelling overdrive. The solitary thing missing is ULMB (super low movement obscure), which we presume won't be a major issue for most.
The XB273K Gpbmiipprzx 27" delivers completely gathered. Simply lift it out and you're prepared to shake,… Unless obviously, you need to introduce the expert craftsman’s light-obstructing hood. Indeed, a favorable review hood is remembered that jolts to the given fittings to the board.
There's likewise a plant adjustment report. Even though Acer doesn't showcase it as an export item, it is completely equipped for shading basic applications, as indicated by our testing.
DisplayPort and USB links and an outer force supply block balance the embellishment group. A cover snaps over the information board on the back to shroud any unattractive wiring and help clean up your links.
The XB273K Gpbmiipprzx 27" doesn't shout for considering how many gaming screens do. It's a minimalistically adapted plan with only a couple of little logos. One identification on the front bezel is an image for Delta E shading exactness.
This and the adjustment report are the lone hints that you're purchasing an amazingly shading precise screen. Something else, it's tied in with gaming.
Under the front edge of the board is a LED lighting highlight you can handle from the on-screen show (OSD). You can move the shadings physically and connect with various blazing and breathing impacts, or have the light demonstrate your G-Sync status, which is super-convenient.
The splendid and sharp 4K picture radiates through a viable enemy of glare layer that gives no relics simultaneously. Minuscule subtleties and text styles are quite obvious, both on the work area and during ongoing interaction, and when Variable Backlight is turned on, contrast is as strong as any VA screen we've surveyed.
The stand is a very much fabricated undertaking with a profound and wide position. You'll require a little more than 1 foot (30cm) of work area profundity to oblige it. Developments are firm, however, there is a little play where the board meets the upstanding.
Turn is 20 degrees one or the other way, and you get - 5 to 20 levels of tilt. The stature change range is just shy of 4 inches (10 cm). To get to the 100mm VESA mount in the back, eliminate the plastic cover and unbolt the plant stand. A stout metal connector is there for post-retail sections and arms.
The board, upstanding, and base areas are now gathered, so you should simply open up it and strip off about six pieces of scratch-safe. The upstanding has some perfect highlights. Most unmistakable is the link to the executives opening which is managed. Additionally around the back is a little flip-out holder.
Having a 28 inch 3840 x 2160 4K goal, your gaming experience would never be any better. Be that as it may, this goal is imparted to different brands and models. Anyway, what does this particular screen have not quite the same as all the others, you inquire?
The Predator XB281HK's G-Sync innovation. This innovation is simply ideal for taking out screen tearing. In this article, we will take a profound audit to show you more definite data about the Predator XB281HK.
At the point when you take a gander at the Acer Predator XB281HK you will promptly see that its body is strong and vigorous. An incredible aspect regarding this screen is the way that, in contrast to their more straightforward rivals, it's vertically movable.
In this way, when you're attempting to change it, you won't feel terrified of breaking it since it utilizes great materials that are exceptionally safe.
You will likewise see that the Acer Predator XB281HK incorporates a thick bezel. At the base right corner, you have all the catches that you require to utilize, and on the back, you have all the association focuses.
Something we like most about the Predator XB281HK is the capacity to change is simply in how you like it. You can change the tallness, tilt, rotate, and even turn. Something that will in general happen when you have such countless potential changes is that the screen normally gets shaky.
Nonetheless, this isn't the situation with the Predator XB281HK. Since it incorporates a thick plastic stand fused with metal sharp edges, this ensures that, alongside its ergonomic plan, the screen will stay still while you're changing it as indicated by your inclinations.
One thing is without a doubt, the Predator XB281HK is consistently worth considering in light of the ground-breaking Nvidia's G-sync innovation it incorporates, in addition to it is powerful, very much planned, and the cost is significantly low for what it is advertising. Then again, the Predator XB281HK utilizes a TN board and the revive rate is just 60Hz. On the off chance that you're totally fine with this, at that point, the Acer Predator XB281HK is worth the cash.
While the presentation of the C32H711 32" WQHD screen is first class, it's feeling the loss of a high revive rate since, at this value range, you'd hope to see 144Hz. FreeSync offers a variable invigorate rate (48-75Hz/FPS range) for viable design cards and in this way eliminates screen tearing and faltering inside the dynamic reach.
The info slack is genuinely low at around 10ms, which makes for an unnoticeable postponement while the reaction season of 4ms (GtG) is adequate to wipe out the vast majority of the following and movement obscure of quick articles.
Additionally, the C32H711 32" WQHD bent presentation has a glimmer free backdrop illumination and Eye Saver Mode which brings down the emanation of hurtful low-blue lights. Generally speaking, you get a good gaming experience; the tones and differences are remarkable, and there's no unmistakable ghosting, input slack, or other visual ancient rarities.
It might not have quantum dabs, yet its exhibition improvement over that of the CH711 exceeds the distinction in picture quality. Besides, it's, in reality, more moderate, and its VA board likewise offers a similar 3,000:1 difference proportion.
Fascinating highlights incorporate Black Equalizer (lights up dim territories in computer games), Picture in Picture constantly by Picture, Eye Saver Mode (low-blue light channel), and UH750 28" QLED 4K UHD which modifies the picture quality to best match your review position.
You will likewise discover all the standard changes, including brilliance/contrast, sharpness, shading temperature, and three gammas preset. The UH750 28" QLED 4K UHD screen glints free backdrop illumination, so if you are touchy to screen flashing, you won't get cerebral pains after taking a gander at the screen for delayed periods.
The matte dark plan comprises meager bezels and a thin profile, while the base is metallic and gives astounding strength with no wobbling. At the rear of the screen, there's a joystick for a simple route through the OSD (On-Screen Display) menu, while the screen is covered with an enemy of glare covering, which wipes out reflections.
The incorporated soundbar is canvassed in an exceptionally created, acoustically straightforward fleece mix material, planned by Kvadrat to not obstruct the sound. It's viable, yet it additionally looks extremely decent, as well.
Momentum 558M1RY 55" has connected the soundbar to the base of the presentation and not the stand so that on the off chance that you have the showcase inclined, the soundbar inclines also. This is an astute thought, as it not just permits you to have right front oriented sound, it likewise implies appending the presentation to a VESA mount is direct.
The back of the presentation has a polished wedge-molded focal board flanking the encompassing matte-dark boards. The entirety of the ports is descending confronting, with the force link interfacing on the privilege of the showcase as you take a gander at it, and the USB, HDMI, and DisplayPort connectors on the left.
There isn't any coordinated link to the executive’s framework, however, if you have it mounted on the stand, the links are completely hidden behind the soundbar in any case so it is anything but a worry. If you decide to mount this showcase, it ought to be sufficiently basic to run the links through some ducting if necessary.
Brilliance consistency is similarly acceptable, with most of the screen keeping a deviation of only a few percent, with the base left and right plunging to 96% and 95% separately. To the unaided eye, this is practically intangible.
The industrial facility alignment is amazing, and you shouldn't have to make anything other than the most minor changes to accomplishing exact outcomes. For the individuals who simply need to connect it and play, the screen is alright adjusted that you shouldn't have to transform anything to completely appreciate it.
PIP shows an extra source toward the side of your screen. You can pick the size and area, and which additional info is shown there. Whenever that is set up, you would then be able to choose which of the sources you need the sound to come from. We utilized it to watch Netflix as we were doing a touch of in-game granulating for plunder, and it works faultlessly.
They included far off is little however has snappy admittance to the entirety of the highlights you're probably going to change regularly, and full admittance to the thorough settings and changes menus. The lone issue is, it's simply not so responsive.
We figured it might have been simply the UI of the moderate screen, yet when utilizing the joystick on the lower-back of the board, it's smart and responds right away. This is particularly observable while dropping settings up or down in enormous additions.
For a presentation that is principally going to swap a standard TV for many individuals, we figure somewhat more work might have gone into advancing the distance.
Most importantly, the highlight permits you to easily show up to 4 info sources and split them in similarly separated windows as four Full HD pictures. Besides, you can utilize ViewSplit programming once you introduce it and download it for nothing.
This product offers extra formats for the split-screen just as the discretionary to modify your design. In mix with the roomy and goliath screen, these highlights make performing various tasks occupations as simple as they can be.
The OSD catches can be utilized for snappy admittance to change input source, open the MultiPicture highlight, and trade however the ViewMode pre-adjusted picture settings. There's additionally a joystick close to the catches, which offers an instinctive and easy route through the OSD menu.
The VX4380-4K 43 Inch presets incorporate very advanced picture settings for various situations, for example, Game, Movie, Web, Text, MAC, Mono, and a Standard client configurable mode.
There are likewise a few gaming-focused pictures presets including three custom profiles, two FPS, RTS, and MOBA modes. Other than using custom boundaries of brilliance, dynamic difference proportion, sharpness, and shading levels, the gaming modes likewise consolidate a low info slack mode and the dark adjustment for better permeability in obscurity scenes.
While the low information slack mode doesn't make the VX4380-4K 43 Inch satisfactory for very good quality serious gaming, it diminishes it by a normal sum for a 60Hz screen which is all that anyone could need for easygoing gaming.
In conclusion, you can choose six diverse gamma settings, change tone and immersion, and empower the low blue light channel which along the glint free screen permit you to work, play, and watch motion pictures for quite a long time without stressing your eyes; the screen utilizes the WLED innovation as its light source.
Generally speaking, the VX4380-4K 43 Inch is a sensibly estimated 43-inch 4K screen that conveys excellent picture quality and smooth execution for regular sight and sound use. The screen experiences some noticeable ghosting in the quick-moving computer games yet in a normal sum which won't influence ordinary use and even easygoing gaming.
As far as the difference, shading consistency, and backdrop illumination dying, the screen conveys a great exhibition worth its cash. If you need (or need) a colossal showcase with a sharp and dynamic picture quality at a sensible value, the ViewSonic VX4380-4K is the best console monitor.
Inside the LG 32UL950-W 32" box you'll discover the showcase board, screen arm, stand, and a large group of links and adornments. LG makes the way toward collecting the arm and standing super-simple, as a basic thumbscrew is all that is required to make the association.
When the stand and arm are collected, it's simply a question of associating the mount to the rear of the showcase board. The arm secures set up on the presentation, however, can be effectively taken out with a basic catch press.
This showcase includes the regular LG 32UL950-W 32" plain language, with a bent metal stand, artificial metal arm, and white presentation back. Quite possibly the most striking things about the board, outside of its 32-inch inclining size, is its little bezels.
The semi-matte presentation board is set on top of a slim matte dark plastic bezel. It's a gorgeous arrangement even though, upon closer assessment, the put-togetherness doesn't satisfy the very guidelines that you'd anticipate from an Apple planned item.
Likewise with most outsider shows, the LG 32UL950-W 32" is involved primarily in plastic. It can't rival the constructed nature of Apple's latest showcases, however, it's decent all things considered.
Tips For Best Console Monitor
Picking the ideal best console monitor can be testing and alarming for some clients as there are heaps of alternatives and details to contemplate. To completely use the most recent computer games, you won't just need a gaming PC with an amazing design card and CPU, yet you will likewise require a legitimate gaming screen that will have the option to exploit all that. In this guide, we will altogether disclose all you require to think about the best console monitor and what to pay special mind to ensure that you're getting the correct screen for your necessities and inclinations.
Screen size and goal
If a screen has a too low pixel thickness, the picture quality will be pixelated, which implies there will be restricted screen space just as an absence of subtleties. If it's excessively high, there will be a great deal of screen space and subtleties, however, you should scale the picture up for little content to be sufficiently huge to understand it.
While this isn't an issue itself as you can pick whether you need to forfeit screen space for bigger and crispier subtleties or not, a few applications, including computer games, have helpless scaling or no scaling capacity by any stretch of the imagination. This implies that in certain games that don't uphold scaling, sure in-game components, for example, the HUD will be excessively little.
Fortunately, most new games uphold scaling fine and dandy. In this way, twofold check how your most loved applications handle scaling if you choose a presentation with a high pixel thickness.
High Dynamic Range takes into consideration the more prominent difference between the lightest and heaviest pieces of a picture, just as a more extensive shading extent. While a developing number of screens are HDR-able, most can't hit the high pinnacle brilliance figures that make the element beneficial. We suggest staying with screens that hit severe norms, like HDR10, if messing around or watching films in HDR is critical to you.
The most developed presentation innovation, TN boards are modest to deliver and offer probably the quickest reaction times. Notwithstanding, shading exactness and survey points will, in general, be poor, now and again bringing about a cleaned outlook - especially in case you do not review the screen head-on. Notwithstanding, current TN boards do well to limit these disadvantages.
A sort of screen board which will in general possess a center ground among IPS and TN in numerous regards. These boards commonly offer the best difference, sponsored with great reaction times and shading proliferation.
Conclusion: My Top Pick For Best Console Monitor
What best console monitor would you say you are generally keen on? What screen would you say you are as of now utilizing that we didn't specify? Tell us in the remarks and we should seriously mull over testing it later on.
Best console monitor for Executioner HDR
- 43-inch non-glare 4K (3840 x 2160) gaming monitor with 1ms (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate for super-smooth gaming visual.
- Supports Display Stream Compression Technology for transporting ultra-high definition video streams across a single interface at high speed with no perceptible loss of visual quality.
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 1000 certification and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
- NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatibility Technology ensures smooth gameplay by eliminating screen tearing and stuttering
- Connectivity with DisplayPort 1. 4 x2, HDMI(v2. 0) x2 and 100 x 100mm VESA Wall Mountable
BEST CONSOLE MONITOR FOR INCREDIBLE SPEAKER
- 43" 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) widescreen NVIDIA G-SYNC compatible with VRR for a tear-free gaming experience
- Refresh Rate 120Hz (overclocking to 144Hz using 2 DP ports) | Response Time: 1ms (VRB)
- High brightness and contrast with VESA Certified displays 1000 | DCI-P3 90% wide Color gamut | No color difference with Delta e<1
- Light sensor | Proximity Sensor | 2 10-Watts speakers
- Available Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.4 & 3x HDMI 2.0 | USB Hub: 2x USB 3.0 & 2x USB 2.0 Ports
BEST CONSOLE MONITOR FOR BRILLIANT GAMING EXECUTION
- 27" UHD 4K (3840 x 2160) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
- Refresh Rate: 120Hz (OverClocking to 144Hz) - Using 2 Display Ports
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400
- DCI-P3 90% Wide Color Gamut; Optimize colors with quantum dot technology; No color difference with Delta E<1
- Ports: 2 x Display Port v1. 4, 2 x HDMI v2. 0 & 4 x USB 3. 0 Ports (Display Port & USB Cable Included)
BEST CONSOLE MONITOR FOR FABRICATE QUALITY
- BE THE DIFFERENCE: WQHD resolution, ultra-fast response time, and amazing 165Hz refresh rate give you the edge in all your gaming quests
- SMOOTH GAMING: NVIDIA G-SYNC technology enables smooth frame rates to aid you in battle
- IN IT TO WIN IT: A fully adjustable ergonomic stand and blue light filter delivers the comfort you need for marathon gaming sessions
- GAME ON: An arsenal of pre-set customizable visual modes keeps you ready for any FPS, RTS, eSports, or MOBA games
- FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY: The XG2703-GS supports laptops, PCs, and Macs with HDMI 1.4, USB, and Display Port inputs
BEST CONSOLE MONITOR FOR ERGONOMIC FABRICATED
- 28" UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC Technology; Interfaces/Ports: Inputs: DisplayPort, HDMI, USB 3.0
- Response Time: 1ms
- Pixel Pitch: 0.16 millimeter. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods
- Signal Inputs: 1 x Display Port 1.2 & 1 x HDMI 1.4
- Mounting type: VESA Mount Standard 4 x 4 inches