Grilling meat is an art form that takes practice to perfect. There are a few things you need to keep in mind in order to make sure your grilled meats come out just the way you want them.
The most important thing is to make sure your grill is hot enough. If it’s not hot enough, the meat will cook too slowly and will be dry and tough by the time it’s done. You also need to make sure the meat is at the right temperature before you start grilling it. If it’s too cold, the outside will be cooked while the inside remains raw. In order to grill meat perfectly, you need some essential accessories. Here are six of them:
Shunbaixin Upgraded Professional Meat Temperature Probe For Weber Igrill
- Upgraded professional probe: the thermometer meat probe is equipped with a magnetic winder that attaches and secures to your grill, solving the problem of not being able to place it
- Washable process: for weber igrill meat probe and wire double crimping, the whole body can be washed, do not worry about short circuit or failure!
- Multiple colour options: The bright, eye-catching colours of the probes provide accurate feedback on the temperature of four grilled meats at the same time, whether they are smoked steaks, juicy ribs, vegetables, pizzas, etc.
The Shunbaixin meat thermometer is the perfect tool for ensuring your food reaches a safe temperature. It has an attached magnetic holder that allows it to be easily planted right on any grill. The whole body can be washed, so don’t worry about short circuits or failure.
Shunbaixin’s bright and eye-catching colors make it easy to see how much heat each grilled meat is getting. Whether you’re smoking steaks or juicy ribs, Shunbaixin will help keep an accurate temperature on your grill without sacrificing too much space with their compact design.
The kit contains everything you need to monitor your meat temperature, including four meat probes, four cord wraps, probe stands, and magnetic patches that can be placed on any metal surface for easy access while cooking.
This Weber meat temperature probe replacement is compatible with iGrill Mini, 2 and 3. It will also work on Smart Grilling Hubs as well as Genesis EX/SX/EPX SPX, Spirit SX, SmokeFire, etc.
Meatender Pro Meat Probe For Weber Igrill
- COMPATIBILITY:It is compatible with iGrill Mini, iGrill 2, and iGrill 3, Smart Grilling Hub and Pulse 1000/2000, GENESIS EX/SX/EPX/SPX, Spirit SX, SmokeFire.
- WATER PROOF: Double crimped at probe and cord connection point & glue encapsulation technology offering high-rank waterproof, prevents the probe from short circuit for water factor.
- EASY TO STORE: 1 built-in magnetic inducer and 1 magnetic patch make the probe easily fix on your grill.
The Meatender Pro meat probe is double-crimped at the connection point and has a glue encasement to ensure high-rank waterproofness. This prevents short circuits due to water factors that can cause fires or other problems during use in your kitchen.
The thermometer probe Meatender can withstand extreme heat, registering up to 932°F (500 °C), and the wire is nearly invincible. It’s made with stainless steel, which keeps it strong even when exposed for long periods of time at high temperatures.
With one built-in magnetic inducer and a handy patch, you’ll never worry about losing your grill probe again. It’s compatible with dozens of models, including iGrill Mini, 2 & 3, as well as numerous other brands such as Smart Hubs or Pulses.
Invest in this high-quality temperature monitoring system to ensure your plant’s safety. It comes with 4 colored indicators and cord wrap so you can easily monitor the growth of each strain, as well as magnetic patches for easy placement on metal surfaces.
Meatender Replacement Control Panel For Pitboss Pellet Grill
- COMPATIBILITY: The thermostat Controller fits Pit Boss Grills Tailgater PB340TGW1 / Lexington (P7-540)/ Classic PB700FBW2 / Austin XL PB1000XLW1/440FB1 MATTE BLACK (aka: P7-340/540/700/1000).
- UPGRADED CIRCUIT:New designed ignitor controlling circuit prevents the controller from burning up due to the short circuit of the ignitor rod. In most cases, even the fuse will stay in good condition when short circuit occurs.
- Nine Cooking Temperatures to Choose: Temperature ranging from 200℉ to 500 ℉, providing Smoke mode and 9 other temperature cook options.
With the Meatender Upgraded Circuit Board, you can rest assured that your controller won’t be destroyed by a short circuit. It also has an improved ignitor rod which prevents damage from occurring in most cases when there is already some sort of electrical interference on its own.
Meatender is perfect for those who love a good smoky flavor. With 9 different temperature settings, you can choose the right one that will best suit your needs – ranging anywhere between 200℉ and 500 ℃! You’ll also have plenty of options when it comes time to feed pellets, with 8 pellet feeding choices available as well manually enter “prime” before cooking if preferred. More delicate tastes are desired. The LCD display is easy to read in direct sunlight.
The thermostat controller for your Pit Boss Grills Tailgater PB340TGW1 / Lexington (P7-540) and Classic PB700FBW2. It is also compatible with the Austin XL 1000XLW1/440 FB 1 MATTE BLACK.
Meatender Replacement Control Panel For Pitboss Vertical Smoker
- COMPATIBILITY: Replacement for P7-3.5/PBV3P1, P7-4.5/PBV4PS1, P7-5.5/PBV5P1, PBV5PW1 Thermostat Controller, Compatible with Pit BOSS 3-Series, 4-Series, 5-Series Vertical Pellet Smoker.
- UPGRADED CIRCUIT:Newly designed ignitor controlling circuit prevents the controller from burning up due to the short circuit of the ignitor rod. In most cases, even the fuse will stay in good condition when short circuit occurs.(Learn more in comparison video displayed.))
- PRICISE MEASUREMENT: Monitoring the core temperature of grilled food and ambient temperature, the meat probe and ambient probe are made of platinum resistor PT1000 imported from Germany to obatin more accurate temperature, making perfect grilled food.
The Meatender replacement control panel is a must-have for any grill master. The device has platinum resistors PT1000 which provide more accurate readings than other types of material typically used in this industry, so you know exactly when it’s time to flip those steaks.
The best part about this grill? It has two modes, smoke and cook, with ten temperature options ranging from 150°F to 500 ° F. You can enjoy your grilling time in the perfect setting.
This is a replacement for the P7-3.5/PBV3P1, P7-4.5/PBV4PS1, P7-5.5/PBV5P1, PBV5PW1, and It also works with Pit Boss 3 series smokers or 4 and 5 series vertical pellets.
This comprehensive set includes 1 controller, 2 meat probes and tags for easy identification of food items on the grill(s), a pair of stand-up rods, an igniter rod, a fuse, and an operation manual.
Meatender Drip Pan For Blackstone
- COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with Blackstone Griddle 17'' 22'' 28'' 30'' 36''. Check specific model compatibility table or the dimension of the product before you order, make sure the cup fits your griddle.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Covered by powder coated steel, the grease catcher surface is free from sticky oil and is easy to clean, and more antirust
- EASY TO INSTALL: Simply attach the the oil collecting box onto the slot under/on the rear oil outlet of the griddle with using no tools.
This Drip Pan by Meatender is covered in powder-coated steel, which makes it both sleek and durable. The grease-catching surface can be easily cleaned without having to worry about any sticky oil residue ruining your pristine cooktop.
Install this oil collecting box with ease by simply attaching it under or on top of your oil outlet griddle. No tools are required!
Make breakfast at home with this meat drip pan compatible for Blackstone Griddles 17″, 22″, 28″, 30″ and 36”. Just make sure that your original grease cup looks like one of these products, then it will fit perfectly on any size griddle.
Shunbaixin Drip Pan(Special Painted) With Scalable Tool Holder For Blackstone Griddle
- Compatibility: designed specifically for blackstone 17'' 22'' 28'' 30'' 36'' ovens, drip tray measures 7" x 3.2" x 2.8". Grease cup liner measures 8" x 3" x 3.7". Grill tool holder measures 2.75" - 10.24"
- Upgraded colour scheme: Cooking for a crowd? Make the worst part of cooking the easiest with the Blackstone Grease Cup Liners and drip pan. Let the vibrant grey coating make a visual difference when you're preparing a meal!
- The Black Rock XL Grease Collection System kit includes: a grey long hook grease cup/drip pan, 10 disposable special grease cup liners and a retractable grill tool holder.
The Shunbaixin Blackstone Grease Cup Liners and drip pan will make your cooking experience a breeze. The vibrant grey of their coating is sleek and stylish – just look at how well it matches any kitchen decor.
This collection system kit includes everything you need to keep your griddle clean and in good working order. A grey long hook grease cup/drip pan, 10 disposable special liners as well a retractable grill tool holder make up the complete package.
The compatibility of this product is designed specifically for Blackstone 17″ 22″, 28 “, 30”, and 36″. The grease cup liner measures 8 inches x 3 inches and fits most standard-size pots or pans. Additionally, there’s a grill tool holder that can hold up to 10″.
Some Helpful Tips
For Pro Meat Probe:
- When using the Pro Meat Probe, always make sure that the meat is inserted into the thickest part of the cut.
- For best results, insert the probe at a 45 degree angle.
- Do not leave the meat unattended while it is on the grill. Keep an eye on it to make sure that it does not overcook or burn.
For Thermostat Kit Digital Control Board
- The thermostat should be located in an area where it can sense the temperature accurately.
- The thermostat should not be covered with any object.
For Drip Pan
- Make sure the drip pan is centered under the element
- Use a foil liner for easy cleanup
- Avoid overfilling the drip pan. This can cause the grease to spill over into your grill and create a mess
- Keep the drip pan clean by rinsing it off after each use or at least once a week when you are cleaning out your grill.
What To Look For In A Meat Thermometer?
Analog or digital
When choosing a meat thermometer, it’s important to consider whether you prefer an analog or digital model. An analog thermometer is typically less expensive than a digital model and may be more durable, as there are fewer electronic components to break.
However, many people find that digital models are easier to use and read than analog ones. Additionally, digital thermometers often have more advanced features, such as timers and alerts that let you know when your meat has reached the desired temperature.
Ultimately, the right type of meat thermometer for you will depend on your individual preferences and cooking style. So whether you are looking for a simple analog model or something more advanced with digital features, there is sure to be a meat thermometer that fits your needs.
When choosing a meat thermometer, it’s also important to consider whether you prefer one with instant-read features. These types of thermometers are ideal for cooks who need to check the temperature of their food quickly and frequently. For example, an instant-read thermometer can be used to check the internal temperature of a roast or chicken as it cooks, ensuring that it gets to the desired temperature without overcooking.
Additionally, some instant-read thermometers can be used in a variety of other ways, such as taking the temperature of liquids and marinades.
Number of probes
When choosing a meat thermometer, you should also consider the number of probes that it has. This is important because some recipes require multiple pieces of meat to be cooked at once or in different ways. For example, cooking a whole chicken and baking potatoes at the same time may require two probes on your meat thermometer so that you can monitor the temperature of both items.
Additionally, if you are using a smoker or outdoor grill, having multiple probes can help ensure that the food is cooked evenly and to the desired temperature. Ultimately, the number of probes on your meat thermometer will depend on your individual cooking needs and preferences, so be sure to consider this feature when making your purchase.
Resolution, scale, and calibration
Another important factor to consider when choosing a meat thermometer is its resolution, scale, and calibration. Resolution refers to the number of divisions on a thermometer’s scale, while scale refers to the range of temperatures that it can measure. Calibration determines how accurately a thermometer measures temperature; ideally, you should look for one that has been calibrated to within a certain range, such as +/- 1 degree Fahrenheit.
For example, if you are a professional chef who needs to monitor the temperature of multiple pieces of meat at once, then having a thermometer with high precision and a wide temperature range may be most important to you. However, if you are just starting out in the kitchen and need something simple and affordable, then a basic model with limited features may be all you need.
Many modern thermometers are now equipped with features that allow them to connect to your smartphone or other electronic devices, such as timers and alerts. Additionally, some models have apps that can be used to monitor the temperature remotely or share results with others in real time.