In most cases, video editing is compatible with strong laptops and high-end graphics card PCs that can churn and crunch anything you throw at them. However, this does not actually mean that you cannot edit videos on a marginally cheaper PC. Therefore, we have researched to come up with a review that is 15 best laptop for video editing under 500 for you can buy.
If you are wondering where is trusted to buy, so come to us now to choose for yourself the best one. Now discover our list laptops under 500 that we recommend for you.
Best Laptop For Video Editing Under 500 Comparison 2021
Best Product For overall
Best Product For working
Best Product For convenience
Best Product For editing
Best Product For performance
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Laptop For Video Editing Under 500, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- Powerhouse performance from AMD Ryzen 5 5500U mobile processor, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD storage, and AMD Radeon 7 Graphics
- The IdeaPad 3 14-inch laptop has 4-side narrow bezels that let you see more of the FHD (1920 x 1080) screen for wider viewing angles and less clutter
- Quieter and cooler with intelligent thermals, plus you can calibrate performance with Q-control, with 3 modes to match your performance needs
- 【High-definition display】 HP 14.0-inch diagonal HD, SVA, BrightView, micro-edge, WLED-backlit. GM Accessories including HDMI Cable, USB extension cord and Mouse Pad.
- 【AMD Ryzen Mobile Processor】 AMD Ryzen 3 3250U,Uplift your performance and multitask seamlessly with accelerated power and efficiency, while enjoying stunning HD visuals
- 【Upgraded to 16GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 14" diagonal HD Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient WLED screen.
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 64GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Premiere Pro is a video editing software app for film, TV, and the web
- Turn raw footage into flawless productions. Edit, adjust color, refine audio, and more
- Existing subscribers must first complete current membership term before linking new subscription term
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 11.6-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1366 x 768 resolution
- 【Ergonomic Vertical Design】- This vertical mouse is design for users to reduces muscle strain and can even undo the damage that years of using a traditional computer mouse causes. Wrist pain, shoulder fatigue, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and tendinitis can all be alleviated or, in many cases, eliminated with regular use.
- 【11 Programmable Buttons】- This Vertical Wired Gaming Mouse has up to 11 programmable buttons. Support macro editing, you can customize all the buttons function via the programming software, to meet various demands in different games.
- 【5 Direction Rocker】- Integrated orientation operation. 1 rocker equals 5 keys. Thumb control,the realization of "front,rear,left, right,down pressure"operation.Adapted to FPS, MOBA, MMO and other different types of games
- Capture or fetch all your video in app from device at one place.
- Select any of the one video that you can apply for slow video motion maker.
- Here you can also set video portion that only you want to slow from whole the video.
- 【Upgraded】Seal is opened for upgrade only, 1-Year warranty on Upgraded RAM/SSD from Snow Bell, and original 1-Year Manufacture warranty on remaining components. 【14" HD BrightView Display】1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient Widescreen LED screen.
- AMD Athlon Silver 3050U Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 16GB DDR4 RAM, plenty of high-bandwidth to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 512GB SSD Save files fast and store more data. With plenty amounts of storage and advanced communication power, great for major gaming, multiple servers, backups, and more.
- PROCESSOR:Intel Celeron N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores)
- MEMORY: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s. 1 x 4 GB; STORAGE: 64 GB eMMC
- DISPLAY: 14" diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
Top Best Laptop For Video Editing Under 500 Reviews 2021
If you’re hunting for the perfect laptop for video editing under $500, start by looking at the best laptop for video editing under 500 Dell Inspiron 15 3000. It has a stellar look and a decent performance section, this laptop is your budget video editing solution.
The perfect laptop for you editing. This laptop gives you the extra output you’d always look for on your laptop. And if that’s what the budget encourages, you can go with it.
- Display: 15.6-inch HD
- Processor: Intel Dual-Core 4205U
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 Ram
- Hard drive Size: 256GB SSD
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Battery Life: Up to 5 Hours
- Weight: 2.17kg
- Video Card: Intel UHD Graphics 610 with shared memory
- Integrated GPU
Acer Aspire 5 is one of the computers in the best $ 500 segment nowadays. The design of Acer Aspire is well-built, lightweight and reasonably thin, it gets a good keyboard, an IPS screen and modern hardware, it works well, it operates cool and quiet, and it lasts a long time on a charge. It isn’t without a few drawbacks. It definitely deserves your expectation.
- Display: 15.6 inch FHD IPS
- Processor: Intel Core i3-7100U 2.4GHz
- Memory: 8GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Hard drive Size: 1TB 5400 RPM SATA
- Video Card: Intel HD Graphics 620
- 7th Generation Dual
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Weight: 3.7 lbs, thin and light
- The wi-fi is slow, especially at range.
- Non-backlit keyboard
That after all this time, the Asus Chromebook Flip C302 still deserves its luxury standing with a sparkling projector, a comfortable keyboard and a sleek style that’s just as easy to use in tablet mode or as a conventional laptop.
- Display: 12.5 Inch Full HD Touchscreen Display (1920×1080 Resolution)
- Processor: Intel Core m3 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 4GB DDR3 RAM
- Hard drive Size: 64GB SSD (Memory expandable via SD Card Slot up to 256GB)
- Video Card: Intel HD Graphics
- Operating system: Chrome OS
- Gorgeous, vivid screen
- Speaker at middling
The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 has a classy and trendy look. It has an abyss of blue paint and a matte texture. Building quality is excellent, too, so you won’t be worried about breaking down prematurely.
- It runs on an AMD Ryzen 5 3500U processor, which is one of the latest processors.
- IdeaPad 3 has a 14-inch FHD screen, and narrow bezels, which allow you more viewing area, less clutter, and battery saver.
- IdeaPad 3 supports Wi-Fi 5 and has 3 USB ports.
- Lenovo IdeaPad 3 has 8GB DDR4 RAM and 256GB SSD.
- It has a base clock speed of 2.2GHz that can be increased to 3.8GHz.
- It’s great for multi-tasking by 4 cores and 8 threads of this processor.
- Battery life is poor.
- No USB-C port.
The ASUS F512JA-AS34 VivoBook 15 is a heavenly laptop if you’ve been searching for major power at a cheap price on a laptop. Although you are likely to discover certified upgraded laptop versions, you can rest assured that only some laptops would have specs similar to Vivobook 15 and at the same price.
- It runs on the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU, which can boosted up to 3.4 GHz.
- 15.6 inch Full HD display. Nano Bezels help you see more visuals than display, and raise 88% screen-to-body ratio
- 8GB DDR4 RAM and 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD in memory.
- It runs windows 10 S.
- Ports including USB 3.2 and Gigabit Wi-Fi 5.
- No Thunderbolt 3 port.
The ASUS Vivobook F510QA-DS99 is a price oriented, 15-inch entry-level laptop. Its architecture is adapted from the mid-range F510UA laptop series, but its hardware devices are not. Not completely, at least. As we’re seeing, given the price, this gadget is sure to pack a power. Plus, you will get a decent deal for your cash to some degree.
- Display: 15. 6″ anti-glare Full HD WideView
- Processor:AMD Quad Core A12-9720P
- Memory: 4GB DDR4 2400 MHz
- Hard drive Size: 128GB SSD
- Video Card: AMD Radeon R7 Integrated Graphics
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Battery Life: Up to 6 Hours
- Weight: 5 lbs
- The memory is low
If you are a follower of Chromebook, there’s no reason why you can use the Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5. This best laptop for video editing under 500 is fashionable and great for artistic work. And because it’s under $500, it will be suitable for you.
- The Flex 5 has a 13-inch FHD display with 360° convertible hinge.
- Flex 5 brings the latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-10110U processor to get more performance than usual.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM and 64 GB SSD storage.
- 2-in-1 laptop, which combines a keyboard and touchscreen, easy to interact with everything.
- Including 2 USB Type-C ports and a USB Type-A port increases multitasking.
- Good battery with backup of 10 hours.
- Storage is limited.
- Not suitable for professionals.
The HP 14-dq10101nr is a laptop that gets little attention because it is overshadowed by its brothers. However, you should not base on that reason that you ignore this laptop as it can be very helpful for you in editing video.
- It runs on 10th Generation intel core i3-1005g1 Processor can be boosted up to 3.4GHz.
- Enjoy Fast boot-up time with 128 GB fast SSD.
- 4 GB DDR4-2666 SDRAM.
- HP 14 supports fast charging and charges 50% in less than 45 minutes, battery backup is great at 11 hours.
- RAM isn’t upgradeable.
- Gets overheated.
- In the same price range we could choose better options that are available on the market.
Acer has long stood out in the budget/available segment of laptops, and Aspire 5 Slim is the ideal option for a fast, budget-friendly laptop. This writing is only provided at ~$350, and that comes with a 128GB SSD.
- Acer Aspire Slim has the AMD Ryzen 3 3200U processor that can be boosted Up to 3.5GHz. It’s fairly good to perform complex work such as video editing.
- 4GB DDR4 Memory and 128GB PCIe NVMe SSD, which is reasonable at 350$
- 15.6 inches full HD Display
- Battery life is good up to 7.5 hours
- The price is 350$. It’s under your budget.
- Poor performance than 500$ laptops.
The Dell Latitude E7450 is a good model in the under 500 $ segment. Don’t be misled by this one’s reduced screen size. The Dell Latitude E7450 is a complete strength in matters of importance.
All of those parameters, which proved Dell Latitude E7450 is a laptop strong and suitable for editing.
- 14″ FHD (1920×1080) Touch Screen, Corning Gorilla Glass NBT
- Intel Core i5-5300U Dual-Core 2.30 GHz (3M Cache, up to 2.90 GHz)
- 8 GB RAM, Max Support 16GB, and 256 GB SSD
- Dell Wireless 1707 WiFi + BlueTooth v4.0
- Backlit Keyboard, 3xUSB3.0, HDMI
- Windows 10 Professional 64-bit
- Screen is smaller than others with the same price.
Big touch-screen laptops are the newest buzz in the globe of technology. So many firms are launching such tablets, notebooks and 2-in-1 machines, and most versions are preferred by customers. Not only stands out with the touch screen feature, but it is also very powerful for editing videos.Let’s try out the best laptop for video editing under 500 15.6 inch HP Touch Screen Laptop.
- Display: 15.6 inches perform virtual tasks with high efficiency.
- Hard Drive: 2 TB HDD Serial ATA immense storage space.
- RAM: 8 GB DDR4 machine enables smooth.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Weight: 4.68 lbs
- Up to 8 hours battery life.
- Low resolution in respect to a 15.6” screen large screen.
The newest name suggests a lot about the high efficiency and reliability of the device itself. It’s still a decent laptop for video editing and animation making. It also has the same functionality as most notebooks. It’s also the top pick for laptop video editing under $500.
These features are perfect to have a laptop editing movie to make the work easier.
- Display: 14-inch diagonal HD. Gives you enough the space that you need.
- Memory: 8GB, and 128GB solid state drive (Boot).
- Hard drive: 1TB Storage provides immense space.
- AMD Athlon Silver 3050U processor
- Graphics: AMD Radeon
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Up to 10 Hours of battery life
- Processor is is not appreciated.
The Acer Swift 3 video editing laptop under 500 has a high link rate, unmatched portability, 8th generation processor, wireless network as well as battery life that meets the specifications of modern lifestyles. You’re in a position to easily turn it up and take it everywhere you go. Its 8th Intel core formation, HD IPS screen, and powerful battery life make it the primary option for every user.
- 15.6″ HD IPS screens with little edges
- Great quality house. When it’s falling on pavement, it’s always going to fit well with a tooth.
- Linux could be quickly mounted
- It has a variety of USB-C vents.
- Comes in bright colors that make it look more like an increased hue of gold.
- It’s super-fast
- Great Keyboard
- Dual-booting works well
- Its trackpad sounds like a cat’s tongue.
HP, the best laptop for video editing under 500, is certainly one of the best choices when it comes to purchasing a durable, compact build and a low-budget laptop.
- Display: 15.6 Inch BrightView glossy screen
- Processor: AMD Dual-Core A6-9225 Processor 2.6GHz, up to 3.0 GHz.
- Memory: RAM is upgraded to 8 GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Hard Drive: 1TB HDD for serviceable file storage space.
- Operating system: Windows 10 Home
- Weight: 4.96 Lbs
- Solid battery life with Up to 9 hours.
- No backlight keyboard
- Slow bit when you open several files at once
Another one, the best laptop for video editing under 500 Asus Laptop, which is lightweight and well suited for students. If you want to spend a nice piece of change on your Company laptop, this newest Asus vivobook is a fine laptop for video editing.
- Memory: Upgraded to 8GB DDR4 RAM
- Hard Drive: Upgraded to 128GB SSD + 500GB HDD
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Display: 15.6 inch FHD(1920 x 1080) with four-sided wider NanoEdge bezel display
- Processor: AMD 2nd Generation Ryzen 5-3500U Processor
- Weight: 3.51lbs
- Easily upgradeable RAM
- Without Thunderbolt 3
Complete Buying Guide: How To Choose A Best Laptop For Video editing Under 500$
In order to suggest laptops, we used the following criteria:
Strong CPU with several cores / threads to assist with rendering and other video-related activities.
Decent discrete GPU. Although it’s not as important to editing video as you would imagine, it’s nice to do it too.
At least 8GB of RAM. You don’t expect skimp here, and if you’re editing 4K video, think of upgrading aftermarket to 16GB.
USB 3.1 Type-C was powerful preferred, to use fast external SSD drives to hold your project files.
If you are using a computer game for editing. This video will be useful to you: The Problem with Using Gaming Laptops for Video Editing
Conclusion: My Top Pick For Best Laptop For Video Editing Under 500
There is no killing of a desktop with standalone graphics when it comes to gaming or video editing. But the market for GPUs has made it easier to have a decent laptop with a high-end graphics card. A good choice can be found in this overview of the best video editing laptops under 500 dollars.
These are 5 laptops that our experts team have chosen and introduced for you to refer.
BEST PRODUCT FOR overall.
BEST PRODUCT FOR working.
- The flexible 360 Degree hinge and 12.5" full-HD touchscreen lets you use the C302 in tablet or laptop mode
- Intel Core Processor with 64GB storage and 4GB RAM for fast and efficient performance with a bright backlit illuminated keyboard
- Extremely lightweight at 2.65 pounds with the protection of a sleek aluminum metal body. Starts up in Seconds and lasts all day, thanks to a Long battery life rated up to 10 hours*
BEST PRODUCT FOR convenience
BEST PRODUCT FOR editing
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
BEST PRODUCT FOR performance
- 15.6" FHD (1920x1080)WLED-backlit Display,Intel HD Graphics 620
- 7th Generation Dual Intel Core i3-7100U 2.4GHz processor, No Optical Drive
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 1TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive, SD Card Reader, HD Webcam
Thanks for reading our review. What are you waiting for, go for it now!