In most cases, video editing is compatible with strong laptops and high-end graphics card PCs that can churn and crunch anything you throw at them. However, this does not actually mean that you cannot edit videos on a marginally cheaper PC. Therefore, we have researched to come up with a review that is 15 best laptop for video editing under 500 for you can buy.
If you are wondering where is trusted to buy, so come to us now to choose for yourself the best one. Now discover our list laptops under 500 that we recommend for you.
Best Laptop For Video Editing Under 500 Comparison 2021
Best Product For overall
Best Product For working
Best Product For convenience
Best Product For editing
Best Product For performance
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Laptop For Video Editing Under 500, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- ❤ Windows 10 — — Offers more powerful performance, brings you more smooth and wonderful user experience.Powered by Intel Jasper Lake N5095 Processor, offers you smooth operation and stable multitasking experience.
- ❤ Intel UHD Graphics 450 MHz — — On-processor graphics with shared video memory provide high image quality for Internet use, basic photo editing and give gamers a full suite for gaming dominance and offer gamers a truly seamless gaming experience.
- ❤ 14.1 inch 1920 x 1080 — — Offers good experience for watching videos and browsing the Web. The 14 screen gives you a wider field of view, even under strong outdoor lighting.
- ❤ 12GB RAM / DDR4 — — Substantial high-bandwidth LPDDR4 12GB RAM to smoothly run your games, photos and video-editing applications. 128GB and 256GB SSD Storage Capacity Provides room to store pictures, videos, music and more.
- ❤ Ultra Thin and Light — — This laptop weighs only 5.73 lbs and is as thin as 0.59inch, making it ideal for use at home or mobile computing. And it also comes with 3.0M pixels front camera.
- Premiere Pro is a video editing software app for film, TV, and the web
- Turn raw footage into flawless productions. Edit, adjust color, refine audio, and more
- Existing subscribers must first complete current membership term before linking new subscription term
- Premiere Pro is used by Hollywood filmmakers, TV editors, YouTubers, videographers — anyone with a story to tell, including you
- Edit footage in any modern format, from 8K to virtual reality
- This everyday laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N4020 processor, 4GB DDR4 RAM, and 64 GB M.2 PCIe SSD storage
- Enjoy videos or browse online on a 14" HD display panel, framed by narrow bezels
- Dolby Audio delivers crystal-clear sound through the built-in dual stereo speakers
- Light and slim, this Windows 10 laptop computer (S mode) weighs just over 3 lbs and is less than 1 inch thick
- WiFi 802.11 ac and Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity; ports include 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 12 (Type-A), microSD Card Reader; HDMI; Microphone / Earphone Combo
- REMOTE WORK READY - Work efficiently from the comfort of your own home office using the HP 14" Chromebook.
- CLEAR IMAGING - Images appear crisp with the 14" HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, anti-glare (1) display.
- LIGHTNING FAST PROCESSING - Games, music, and binge watching are taken to new heights with Intel Celeron N4000 (2) processing power and Intel UHD Graphics 600 (3).
- SECURELY SAVE YOUR WORK - With 32 GB eMMC storage (4), saving important documents is made simple. Plus, quickly access your documents with 4 GB of RAM.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY LIFE - Enjoy up to 13 hours and 30 minutes of wireless streaming (5) depending usage.
- PROCESSOR:Intel Celeron N4020 (1.1 GHz base frequency, up to 2.8 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB L2 cache, 2 cores)
- MEMORY: 4 GB DDR4-2400 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB) Transfer rates up to 2400 MT/s. 1 x 4 GB; STORAGE: 64 GB eMMC
- DISPLAY: 14" diagonal, HD (1366 x 768), micro-edge, BrightView, 220 nits, 45% NTSC
- Ports: 1 X USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C; 2 X USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A; 1 X AC smart pin; 1 X HDMI; 1 X headphone/microphone combo; 1 X multi-format SD media card reader; 1 X HP True Vision 720p HD camera with integrated dual array digital microphones
- OPERATING SYSTEM: Windows 10 Home in S Mode. Accessories: Legendary Computer Travel Laptop Backpack with USB Charging Port Fitting up to 15.6 Inch Laptop
- + POWERFUL VIDEO EDITOR
- - Trim/cut video clip
- - Rotate video from 0 to 360 degree
- - Slow and fast motion with speed adjustment.
- - Enhance your videos with various texts, fonts, stickers, filters.
- ENHANCED MULTIMEDIA EDITING: Whether you're working in video, audio, photography, graphic design or any creative setting the Shuttle is a multimedia controller that helps maximize productivity, allowing you to focus on what matters: creating.
- SPEED UP YOUR WORKFLOW: Emulating and sorting all of your favorite keyboard shortcuts, our jog shuttle controller features intuitive app detection, variable speed timeline scrubbing, and shortcut buttons, allowing you to find the perfect spot for your edit.
- FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE: Featuring 15 programmable buttons, our one handed controller comes loaded with preset shortcuts for over 100 of the most popular software programs. Each shortcut for every button is fully customizable to the hotkey of your choice!
- MAC & PC COMPATIBLE: The ShuttlePRO V.2 is compatible with PC and Mac, providing a video editing controller for computer users across both operating systems! Optimize your home and office computer editing workflow with our ShuttlePRO V.2!
- PROACTIVE & REACTIVE SOLUTIONS: We are committed to providing ergonomic computer accessories that promote preventative posture variation, as well as solutions that allow those already suffering from computer related ailments to work pain free!
- Chrome OS, Samsung Exynos 5250 Dual Core Processor
- Display: 11. 6" LED HD 1366 x 768 16: 9, Ports: HDMI, Headphone/MIC combo, 1 x USB 3. 0 + 1 x USB 2. 0, 3- in-1 (SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- Memory: 2 GB DDR3L RAM, 16GB Solid State Drive
- Built-in dual band Wi-Fi 802. 11 a/b/g/n, Webcam, 3W Stereo Speaker
- This Chromebook is not compatible with Current Updated Google Operating System
- Edit, Cut and Optimize Videos - 4K Ultra HD
- Remove background noise, add soundtracks, creative fade-overs and filters
- Extensive library with many sound effects, classic video effects and creative filters
- Split-screen, green-screen and blue-screen and many other visual effects
- A CD disk will be delivered to you - use the activation key provided in the packaging to activate the product and remove the watermarks from your project
- 14" diagonal HD Display, 1366 x 768 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity, Anti-glare Energy-efficient WLED screen.
- Intel Celeron N4020 Dual-Core Processor, Ultra-low-voltage platform. Dual-core, two-way processing provides maximum high-efficiency power to go.
- 4GB DDR4 RAM, Plenty of high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games as well as multiple programs. 64GB eMMC flash memory, This ultracompact memory system is ideal for mobile devices and applications, providing enhanced storage capabilities, streamlined data management, quick boot-up times and support for high-definition video playback.
- Standard Keyboard, Allows you to enjoy comfortable and accurate typing. Intel Graphics with shared video memory provide solid image quality for Internet use, movies, basic photo editing and casual gaming. Stereo speakers & Built-In Camera with Built-In Microphone.
- Windows 10 S included. 3-cell Lithium-ion battery, 13.3" x 8.9" x 0.7", 3.22 lbs. 2x USB 3.1 Type A, 1x USB 2.0 Type A, 1x HDMI output expands your viewing options, 1x Headphone/microphone combo jack, 1x Built-in media reader for simple photo transfer. Wireless-AC and Bluetooth, White, Bonus 128GB SnowBell USB Card.
Top Best Laptop For Video Editing Under 500 Reviews 2021
If you're hunting for the perfect laptop for video editing under $500, start by looking at the best laptop for video editing under 500 Dell Inspiron 15 3000. It has a stellar look and a decent performance section, this laptop is your budget video editing solution.
The perfect laptop for you editing. This laptop gives you the extra output you'd always look for on your laptop. And if that's what the budget encourages, you can go with it.
Acer Aspire 5 is one of the computers in the best $ 500 segment nowadays. The design of Acer Aspire is well-built, lightweight and reasonably thin, it gets a good keyboard, an IPS screen and modern hardware, it works well, it operates cool and quiet, and it lasts a long time on a charge. It isn't without a few drawbacks. It definitely deserves your expectation.
That after all this time, the Asus Chromebook Flip C302 still deserves its luxury standing with a sparkling projector, a comfortable keyboard and a sleek style that's just as easy to use in tablet mode or as a conventional laptop.
The Lenovo IdeaPad 3 has a classy and trendy look. It has an abyss of blue paint and a matte texture. Building quality is excellent, too, so you won't be worried about breaking down prematurely.
The ASUS F512JA-AS34 VivoBook 15 is a heavenly laptop if you've been searching for major power at a cheap price on a laptop. Although you are likely to discover certified upgraded laptop versions, you can rest assured that only some laptops would have specs similar to Vivobook 15 and at the same price.
The ASUS Vivobook F510QA-DS99 is a price oriented, 15-inch entry-level laptop. Its architecture is adapted from the mid-range F510UA laptop series, but its hardware devices are not. Not completely, at least. As we're seeing, given the price, this gadget is sure to pack a power. Plus, you will get a decent deal for your cash to some degree.
If you are a follower of Chromebook, there's no reason why you can use the Lenovo Chromebook Flex 5. This best laptop for video editing under 500 is fashionable and great for artistic work. And because it's under $500, it will be suitable for you.
The HP 14-dq10101nr is a laptop that gets little attention because it is overshadowed by its brothers. However, you should not base on that reason that you ignore this laptop as it can be very helpful for you in editing video.
Acer has long stood out in the budget/available segment of laptops, and Aspire 5 Slim is the ideal option for a fast, budget-friendly laptop. This writing is only provided at ~$350, and that comes with a 128GB SSD.
The Dell Latitude E7450 is a good model in the under 500 $ segment. Don't be misled by this one's reduced screen size. The Dell Latitude E7450 is a complete strength in matters of importance.
All of those parameters, which proved Dell Latitude E7450 is a laptop strong and suitable for editing.
Big touch-screen laptops are the newest buzz in the globe of technology. So many firms are launching such tablets, notebooks and 2-in-1 machines, and most versions are preferred by customers. Not only stands out with the touch screen feature, but it is also very powerful for editing videos.Let's try out the best laptop for video editing under 500 15.6 inch HP Touch Screen Laptop.
The newest name suggests a lot about the high efficiency and reliability of the device itself. It's still a decent laptop for video editing and animation making. It also has the same functionality as most notebooks. It's also the top pick for laptop video editing under $500.
These features are perfect to have a laptop editing movie to make the work easier.
The Acer Swift 3 video editing laptop under 500 has a high link rate, unmatched portability, 8th generation processor, wireless network as well as battery life that meets the specifications of modern lifestyles. You're in a position to easily turn it up and take it everywhere you go. Its 8th Intel core formation, HD IPS screen, and powerful battery life make it the primary option for every user.
HP, the best laptop for video editing under 500, is certainly one of the best choices when it comes to purchasing a durable, compact build and a low-budget laptop.
Another one, the best laptop for video editing under 500 Asus Laptop, which is lightweight and well suited for students. If you want to spend a nice piece of change on your Company laptop, this newest Asus vivobook is a fine laptop for video editing.
Complete Buying Guide: How To Choose A Best Laptop For Video editing Under 500$
In order to suggest laptops, we used the following criteria:
Strong CPU with several cores / threads to assist with rendering and other video-related activities.
Decent discrete GPU. Although it's not as important to editing video as you would imagine, it's nice to do it too.
At least 8GB of RAM. You don’t expect skimp here, and if you’re editing 4K video, think of upgrading aftermarket to 16GB.
USB 3.1 Type-C was powerful preferred, to use fast external SSD drives to hold your project files.
If you are using a computer game for editing. This video will be useful to you: The Problem with Using Gaming Laptops for Video Editing
Conclusion: My Top Pick For Best Laptop For Video Editing Under 500
There is no killing of a desktop with standalone graphics when it comes to gaming or video editing. But the market for GPUs has made it easier to have a decent laptop with a high-end graphics card. A good choice can be found in this overview of the best video editing laptops under 500 dollars.
These are 5 laptops that our experts team have chosen and introduced for you to refer.
BEST PRODUCT FOR overall.
- Intel Celeron Processor 4205U (2MB Cache, 1.8 GHz)
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit English
- Intel UHD Graphics 610
- 8 GB, 2 x 4 GB, DDR4, 2666 MHz
- 256GB Solid State Drive
BEST PRODUCT FOR working.
- The flexible 360 Degree hinge and 12.5" full-HD touchscreen lets you use the C302 in tablet or laptop mode
- Intel Core Processor with 64GB storage and 4GB RAM for fast and efficient performance with a bright backlit illuminated keyboard
- Extremely lightweight at 2.65 pounds with the protection of a sleek aluminum metal body. Starts up in Seconds and lasts all day, thanks to a Long battery life rated up to 10 hours*
- Unlock the power of Chromebooks with access to your favorite Chrome web store apps like Google docs and it is Google play store/Android app ready
BEST PRODUCT FOR convenience
- 15.6-inch HD touchscreen
- Intel Core i5-7200U
- 8GB memory/2TB HDD
- Up to 8 hours battery life
BEST PRODUCT FOR editing
- 15.6 inch Full HD (1920x1080) 4-way NanoEdge bezel display with a stunning 88% screen-to-body ratio
- Compatible with Google Classroom; run Google Classroom on Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11
- Latest 10th Gen Intel Core i3-1005G1 CPU (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz)
- 8 GB DDR4 RAM and 128 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD
- Ergonomic backlit keyboard with fingerprint sensor activated via Windows Hello
BEST PRODUCT FOR performance
- 15.6" FHD (1920x1080)WLED-backlit Display,Intel HD Graphics 620
- 7th Generation Dual Intel Core i3-7100U 2.4GHz processor, No Optical Drive
- 8GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory, 1TB 5400 RPM SATA Hard Drive, SD Card Reader, HD Webcam
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi, 1x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit, Up to 6.5 battery life, Color: Black
Thanks for reading our review. What are you waiting for, go for it now!