The best budget micro atx case is an important investment for any computer enthusiast. It’s the first thing you will see when you walk into your gaming room, and it’s what will protect your expensive hardware from dust and debris. But with so many options out there, which one should you choose? That’s why you should read our review
A budget micro atx case can often be a great pick for many people who are looking to save money. Some of these cases may lack some features or quality that other more expensive models offer, but they still provide an excellent value for what you pay.
It can be hard to know which type of case you should go for though as there are so many on the market – big ones with lots of space, small ones designed for portability or those that offer maximum cooling performance. The choice will depend on how you plan to use your PC and budget too because PC cases come in all shapes and sizes and prices! But fear not, we have something here just right for everyone.
- Stylish contemporary micro-ATX computer gaming case with 1x tempered glass window (left), mesh front panel, & 3x RGB fans preinstalled (inner and outer rings glow)
- Supports Micro-ATX, and Mini-ITX motherboards, USB3.0/USB2.0/HD Audio ports, and improved cable management
- Supports video cards up to 350mm in length & CPU coolers up to 165mm in height
- Preinstalled 120mm rear fan for efficient air cooling. Total of 4 fans can be installed.
- 5.25" ODD slot with removable front cover
- RGB led strip on front panel installed
- Edgy, asymmetrical design with full mesh front panel
- Mini tower with great expandability that supports up to three 3.5" HDDs and four 2.5" SSDs
- Supports a 240mm liquid CPU water cooling kit in the front of the case
- Supports M ATX and Mini ITX Form Factor Motherboards. Motherboards 6.7” x 6.7” (Mini ITX) , 9.6” x 9.6” (Micro ATX)
- Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard
- Chamber concept design with optimized cable management space for small form factor builds
- Led indicator with adjustable brightness
- Support up to four 80mm fans (not included)
- Drive cages with multi-purpose mounts eliminate need for adapters
- Package weight : 15.3 Lbs
- 5mm thickness tempered glass Side window panel
- Country of origin : China
- Give your system a look that's both clean and classic with smooth curved edges, a polished finish, and a front-facing Corsair logo backlit by an RGB fan with six customizable RGB LEDs.
- An edge-to-edge Tempered glass Side panel window shows off your PC's components.
- A full-length PSU cover hides your PSU and cables out of sight, making immaculate builds easier to create than ever.
- Sleek design suitable for elegant gaming and office style systems; compact and sturdy steel/plastic construction for lasting performance
- Spacious interior with four expansion slots, one internal 3.5" drive bay and three internal 2.5" drive bays; supports a microATX or mini ITX motherboard
- Comes with pre-installed 400W power supply unit; CE and FCC certified non-modular 400W PSU
- Mesh front panel & optimized layout for outstanding cooling potential
- Motherboard back plate opening for quick CPU cooler assembl
- All Black painted interior for stylish look
- Computer case with clean aesthetic. Dimensions: 8.2 x 16.3 x 15.7inch. Steel front panel/main structure with plenty of room for all components, make it durable and roomy for your first mATX build, 1st PC, theater and gaming PC
- Gaming PC Case with tempered glass side panel allows for a great view of your RGB components. Motherboard size supporting: micro ATX (mATX) and Mini-ITX
- Mid-Tower Chassis with ease installation design. Back panel SSD mounting brackets, top and front fan brackets and bottom cage PSU and HDD bay. Change with no more pain
Best Budget Micro Atx Case Reviews 2022
Thermaltake Core V1 SPCC Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case Chassis
- Supports Mini ITX Motherboard
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 2x 3.5 inches, 2x 2.5 inches 1 x 200 millimetre fan, 2 x 80 millimetre turbo fans (optional)
- Interchangeable Side Panels: Symmetrical panels to build the system with personality
Thermaltake is constantly striving to meet the demands of gamers worldwide, and this product proves just that. This case has everything that you need including superior cooling design with dual 200mm fans in the front panel and rear air exhaust for maximum airflow. With support for 360mm radiator, installation of up to 6 hard-drives (3x 3.5″ or 2×2.5″), and an upgradable CPU cooler such as the Corsair H60, there is no limit on what kind of power can be housed inside! The package also included a side window fan grill so everyone who passes by will know how good you look inside your rig!
The Thermaltake Core V1 SPCC Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case Chassis is a great little case, with enough room for an ATX motherboard and power supply. The 280mm radiator can fit either in the top or on bottom of the chassis to allow for extra water cooling needed when running a CPU with higher TDPs. Built in cable management also makes it easy to hide all those cables from sight.
A budget friendly gaming rig needs plenty of airflow – thankfully this case includes two 120mm fans which provide sufficient cooling without breaking your wallet! It pack tons of features into what seems like a small space, which is why many people are choosing it as the first choice for their first gaming PC.
The Thermaltake Core V1 SPCC Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case Chassis is a solid case, even if the exterior isn’t anything to write home about. It’s got plenty of room inside for cable management and future upgrades, comes with two 120mm fans, and can fit a full size graphics card. There’s even room to add more fans if you’re doing some extensive water cooling!
It’s not the best looking case in the world, but when you consider the cost versus its features, it’s hard to beat. The Thermaltake Core V1 SPCC Mini ITX Cube Gaming Computer Case Chassis is perfect for those who want to tear down and upgrade their computer every few years.
– It comes with two 120mm fans and can fit a full size graphics card
– Perfect for those who want to tear down and upgrade their computer every few years.
– Perfect for showing off your build
Fractal Design Core 1100 – Mini Tower Computer Case
- An extremely compact Micro ATX case, designed for exceptional airflow and cooling
- Brushed aluminum-look front panel with a sleek, three dimensional textured finish
- One Fractal Design 120mm fans included
The Fractal design Core 1100 is the perfect PC case if you’re looking for a mini tower that offers ample cooling and lots of room. The vertical GPU mount that lets me install my graphics card without issue alongside provides great power distribution, into six plugs for this powerful machine.
If you plan on adding additional hard drives to your build, you can place them vertically in one of three sliding trays; there are also 2 USB 2.0 ports at the back – one intended as an external drive docking station (although these run very slowly). With its sleek Scandinavian-inspired matte brushed aluminum exterior, it blends style with function seamlessly around your home studio or office space.
With the compact dimensions of 22 x 17 x 10 inches, this little giant manages to fit a full ATX motherboard, one optical drive bay, four available 3.5 inch hard drive bays, five expansion slots with soundproofing for audio cards and two 2.5in drives on the rear. The steel chassis heat exchangers are near silent thanks to cleverly positioned 120mm fans tucked away behind them and there is plenty of room inside the case for cable management so even bulky cables stay out of sight.
Fractal Design Core 1100 – Mini Tower Computer Case is an awesome computer chassis that has a really sleek, stylish design. It’s perfect for all abilities in PC building and allows you to fit in the computer parts like a glove! There’s plenty of room inside and it even comes with some tempered glass panels that show off your hardware. The front panel location makes the pc look very professional and well thought out when put together.
The Fractal Design Core 1100 is the smallest case in the company’s lineup. With that said, it still supports EATX or ATX motherboards. If you’re looking for a space-saving option with lots of features and surprisingly low noise levels, this could be for you!
– Allows for up to ATX or EATX motherboards
– Space saving design
– Lots of room and cable management options
– Limited noise levels for a mini tower solution
– No 5.25 inch drive bays
Thermaltake Versa H17 Black SPCC Micro ATX
- Solid and Silent: Designed with a Brushed Aluminum look front panel and solid panels
- On the Go Compact Design: Pack in your parts for a compact design offers the perfect fit in small spaces or on the go
- Tool free design: The innovative 2.5”/3.5” tool free drive bay design minimized the hassles of installation/removal
Thermaltake has a brushed, matte black metal design with crisp lines and an understated style. Compatible up to ATX motherboards for gaming desktops, this ATX case provides limitless possibilities of future expansion due to the modular drive bays. The Versa H17 also supports long graphics cards with wider side panel windowed panels that fit most dual-slot 120mm fans or 140mm fans.
The Thermaltake Versa H17 is a micro ATX chassis that offers both the versatility of custom liquid cooling and the performance of air. As there are no limitations to what size radiator you want to install, this allows for efficient use in many different scenarios. This small form factor also includes numerous fan mounting locations for maximum thermal dissipation, making it perfect for gamers or anyone looking to build their own personal beast machine. It features an open-vented mesh design to allow even better airflow with three preinstalled 120 mm fans.
The Thermaltake Versa H17 Black SPCC Micro ATX is compact enough to have a small footprint yet still has easy accessibility to the 5.25 inch mounting bracket, front intake fan and side panel window. This case is a great build-to-price option for anybody looking to put together an ATX computer on the cheap. It’s roomy, which can be nice if you have lots of drives or hardware crammed inside your rig, but it’s also easy to clean dust off of the front fan filters and radiator with the top open.
The Thermaltake versa H17 is perfect to get your pc up and running, whether it be just file storage or game installation. We were surprised at how much room this case offers for installing components – there are three different compartments in the back, all of which offer sufficient space to install either a 120/140mm fan (or two) if desired. The front features two air vents on the bottom half, with an easy-to-install dust filter that can handle anything from trash particles to larger debris.
– Compact size with ample room for components
– Easy to install and clean front filter and radiator with top open
– Compatible with ATX motherboards for gaming desktops
– The vent on the bottom of the front panel is not aligned well
Thermaltake Versa H18 Tempered Glass Black Spcc Micro ATX
- Mesh Front Panel with Built in Blue LED Strip
- Compact Micro ATX Form Factor Design with Full Length PSU Cover
- Ideal for AIO Solutions up to 240/280 millimeter
The Thermaltake Versa H18, Spcc Micro ATX is a new entrant in the PC world. The ecoharvester cree’s 600 cd/m2 high brightness, low power consumption and environmentally friendly LED provides up to 50% energy savings on home use and at the same time keeping the environment vibration-free with its 80mm silent fan. And with a big window panel for excellent ventilation this case is truly a great deal!
The Thermaltake Versa H18 is an ATX case with a simple, elegant design. It features six tempered glass panels, two 140mm fans in the front, one 120mm fan in the rear and another 120mm fan on top of the power supply (not included). The inside has room for up to four 3.5-inch/2.5 inch drives; one 5.25-inch drive; three PCI slots, which can each accommodate either two graphics cards or two SSDs; and seven expansion slots that can hold video cards up to 400 MM long (not included).
This is a great all-rounded case for those that need maximum space and the ability to water cool as well as an occasional build. The tempered glass window adds a professional touch to this micro atx case, showing off your beautifully crafted components. The arrow leading you in gives you more room for expansion of both video cards or other devices, with total dimensions being 18″ x 9.8″ x 18″.
This chassis has enough interior space to support 2 HDD up to 3.5” brackets, two SSD bracket positions behind the motherboard tray mounted on top of the PSU shroud, four *7mm* oriented fan holes positioned on top of front fascia ready for 360/240mm radiators just below the top I/O panel.
Thermaltake has provided a “hybrid” version of this case. This means it can be used in either horizontal or vertical position with the included stand, so you have the choice to utilize additional fans for better cooling or show off your water-cooling loop while still being able to use the front I/O ports.
The cable routing design is quite nice inside this chassis, with sufficient holes in the back panel to route your cables behind the motherboard tray and through rubber-grommed holes to keep them secure and clean. Additional rubber grommets can be found throughout the case to run zip ties or additional cabling.
– Simple, elegant design.
– It features six tempered glass panels, two 140mm fans in the front, one 120mm fan in the rear and another 120mm fan
– The inside has room for up to four 3.5-inch/2.5 inch drives
In-Win CE685.FH300TB3 300W MicroATX Slim Case
- Case Type MicroATX SFF slim
- M/B Type MicroATX Mini-ITX
- External bay 1x 5 25" 1x 3 5"
If you’re looking for a case that is super small with dual front USB ports and the ability to fit most motherboards, this In-Win CE685.FH300TB3 300W MicroATX Slim Case might be what you’re looking for. It weighs only as much as 3 typical racks of paper.
This In-Win CE685.FH300TB3 300W MicroATX Slim case has a special steel Alloy construction with an aluminum skin which means it will not rust or corrode over time and its ITE power supply is equipped with a 120mm fan on its backside! The result? A quiet computing experience since no air from outside enters without first passing through the filter on top of the power supply.
The In-Win CE685.FH300TB3 300W MicroATX Slim case also has a stunning design with a door that can be completely opened by just pressing it from the top and swinging it out without having to open any latches or hinges. The anti-skid feet protect your desktop from scratches as well as allow you to stand the case up vertically.
The beauty of the In-Win CE685.FH300TB3 300W MicroATX Slim Case is in its simplicity, while still managing to be stylish with tempered glass panels on both sides that allow for a modern flair. The sleek frame won’t block any of your I/O on your motherboard and only takes up an inch of vertical space on your desk, but can hold systems without difficulty thanks to beefier build quality due to its steel outer shell and aluminum interior supports.
This case is constructed from high quality materials for long lasting durability and practical use at home or commercial settings alike. The minimalist design makes it perfect for office spaces because cables are cleverly routed behind the motherboard tray and hidden by modular air vents that statically cool CPU and graphics cards.
Compact and easy to install in tight spaces, this case is a great option for any system builder. Silent and streamlined with a sleek design and subtle branding it would look at home in any room or office.
– Slim, only 1 inch thick, lightweight
– Quiet operation with 120mm fan cooling the power supply
– Tempered glass panels on both sides (can be replaced with panels of your choice)
– Support for large graphics cards
– Steel alloy construction and aluminum skin to resist corrosion
– Good build quality due to its steel outer shell and aluminum interior supports
Best Budget Micro Atx Case Benefits
The Budget Micro ATX cases of today are sleek and stylish. They come with high-quality 500W power supplies and USB 3.0 support. There is no need of spending a fortune for these budget cases, because they provide all the benefits that you would get from a more expensive one. These cases provide ample airflow so that your computer will run cooler and quieter. These budget cases also come with cable management which makes it easy to hide away any cables. You can get these cases in both black or white which makes them perfect for office environments.
One of the best things about a Budget Micro Atx Case is that it provides a computer system with a more minimalistic design. A budget micro atx case usually includes less features and hardware, which helps keep the cost down. Additionally, the computer system is easier to maintain because there are fewer components. The smaller size also means that it takes up less space on a desk or in an entertainment center.
The Budget Micro ATX Case is a great way to make your budget go further while still getting an amazing case. This case is the best choice for people who need all the essentials in an affordable case. There are plenty of features that make this micro ATX computer case stand out from other cases on the market at its price level.
This cheap computer case comes with two USB ports, one bottom fed power adapter connector, and one switch to turn off the power supply. The ability to shut off the power supply switch helps keep your general electricity usage down to save you money. The Budget Micro ATX Case also has plenty of ventilation holes so your computer isn’t running too hot, which will decrease wear and tear on your components over
The Budget Micro ATX case is the perfect solution for gamers on the budget. Nowadays, it is really hard to find a powerful system that can fit your budget. This affordable computer case comes with an ultra-small mini tower enclosure that will hold your gaming PC without any problems. It also includes two USB 3.0 ports and one USB 2.0 port which are all located at the front of the system for easy access to all your peripherals. The small size makes it perfect for placing in areas that are tight on space, like your dorm room or home office. We offer our customers a 1yr warranty on every purchase!
Micro ATX cases are well-liked because they fit the needs of most people who need a case for their motherboard. They are easy to assemble and less expensive than other cases. Micro ATX cases also do not require much space to be installed in or put together. For people who do not have much room to work with, this is an ideal option.
The Best Budget Micro ATX Case has its price to be one of the most cost-effective cases in the market. This particular case is priced at about $30 which is easily achievable for the general public. The case offers high quality features that are beneficial to both beginners and advanced gamers. The Best Budget Micro ATX Case also has a silent design that makes it perfect to be used as a media center or dorm room computer.
Factors To Consider Before Buying Best Budget Micro Atx Case
There are many factors to consider when buying a Best Budget Micro Atx Case. These include color, size, temperature control and water resistance. More importantly it is important to think about the best budget micro atx case that has all of these features as well as those that you’ll need for your particular needs.
First and foremost, think about what color you want. The available colors vary from black to pink and every shade in between; the choice is yours! You can also go with a clear or transparent option if you like. Just make sure that this doesn’t interfere with any lights inside your PC because it could cause glare on the screen which will be distracting while gaming or watching movies/TV shows.
Make sure to consider the size of your Best Budget Micro Atx Case. You can choose from a variety of sizes; there is no “one fits all” option here. However, you should make sure that this case is comfortable enough for you to work within the confines of its borders. Further, make sure that it has all of the features you need and will accept every component that you want to install into it.
Next, think about temperature control . As one of the most important features, you’ll want to get a Best Budget Micro Atx Case with temperature control. This type of case will have fans that are capable of moving air through it so that your components can remain cool at all times. Of course, this is an absolute must if you’re running high-powered gaming PCs or doing other types of intensive computing.
Another important feature to think about is water resistance . If you live in a humid location or have pets that could knock your PC over, this could be a good idea. Although there are not yet many Best Budget Micro Atx Cases that have this feature, it’s still a good idea to keep your eye out for them.
Consider All Your Needs
Finally, you should think about all of your needs . You may need extra USB ports or a specific type of ATX motherboard. Think about what you want and need before buying a Best Budget Micro Atx Case.
If you would like to know the way to choose a pc case, the following video will be helpful to you:
FAQs about Best Budget Micro Atx Case
What is the weight capacity for this case?
The weight capacity is not more than 10kg and the maximum loading of components for this case may be up to 200 lbs. The weight of the items in your build will also help determine which case you’ll need. A heavier four GPU mining system would require more structural support and space while a mainstream office computer would likely need less support and can use a smaller case with lesser hardware such as just one GPU.
Is the best budget micro atx case good for gaming?
The best budget micro atx case is not specifically designed for gaming. It can be used for gaming, but it will not have all of the features that you need. The best budget micro atx case is specifically designed for systems that are in a business environment or office computer with one or two graphics cards.
Can I mount a graphics card with this case?
The answer to this question is yes. The best budget micro atx case has a mini-ATX form factor design which will allow you to use your graphics card on your system. The requirements for the graphics card will depend on the motherboard used in the build of the system.
Will my power cord fit in this case for laser cut window paneling?
The power supply in your computer is connected to the power cord which will plug into the outlet. This depends on the type of case you are using for your build. It can be hard to tell which case will work with your power cord without knowing what kind of case you are using. Review the specifications of the components that you plan for this system and see if they require an ATX or micro-ATX form factor. If it requires a micro-ATX form factor, then your power cord will fit in this case with laser cut window paneling.
The Best Budget Micro Atx Case is one of the most affordable cases on Amazon. It’s also surprisingly versatile with its ability to transform into a traditional tower or use as just an enclosure for your motherboard and components. For those who are looking for inexpensive, but high-quality case options this could be the perfect fit!