The Gamecube is a console from Nintendo that came out in 2001. It was the company’s fourth home console, and it sold 21 million units worldwide. The system featured two controllers which could be connected to either side of the unit or held separately in each hand, and games were inserted into slots on top of the device. As with previous consoles, Nintendo released several versions of the system: a “player’s choice” version (with one controller) and a “deluxe” version (with four controllers).
Nintendo has been releasing RPGs for decades now because they know what gamers want – hard-core combat that yields satisfying rewards for those who brave death time after time; deep worlds where you can explore as much as you like without fear that you’ll miss a single reward due to a missed quest or a misunderstood dialogue.
Our article is dedicated to the best Gamecube RPGs. It will help you find out what games are worth your time and which ones to avoid. When it comes to RPGs, the Gamecube has a surprisingly diverse selection. Some of these games are more “classic” in nature while others offer new and exciting gameplay that you won’t find on any other console.
** Below, you will find our detailed reviews of the Best Gamecube Rpgs, but you can also click these following links to see current prices or read customer reviews on Amazon.
- Explore wilderness, caverns, incredible dungeons and more -- gorgeous, realistic graphics in three-quarter perspective
- Use magic and special attacks in exciting real-time battles -- and use teamwork to overcome the deadliest creatures on the planet
- Exciting four-player team action, as you hack and slash through a world of monsters
- In-depth skill system lets players Upgrade and customize their hero or villain
- Relive exciting moments from the film trilogy -- from fighting the Balrog in the Mines Of Moria to fighting the Battle Of Helm's Deep
- Play as all-new characters from the Middle-Earth saga, interacting with the classic heroes and villains of the film
- Jump into mechanized melee in the single-player role-playing game, as you create Custom Robos to lead into battle
- Choose from over 200 different parts and test your customized robot in 30 different combat arenas
- Battle it out in multiplayer mode -- four people on one screen, testing their robot-building skills in frenetic combat
- Experience a full 3D world with a highly imaginative storyline, including new plot details and improved character graphics.
- High replay value; an excellent story; 3D graphics; RPG action; multiplayer action
- Faster Than Legacy Mechanical Switches: Razer Optical switches use light-based actuation, registering key presses at the speed of light (30% shorter actuation distance than other clicky switches at 1.5 millimeter) with satisfying, clicky feedback
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30 plus partners; supports 16.8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Quality, Aluminum Construction: Covered with a matte, aluminum top frame for increased structural integrity. Keycaps-Regular ABS
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Stratton, Bryan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- Classic Tales - Return to the world of Tales of Symphonia and discover the aftermath of the merging of the two worlds
- Over 200 unique monsters - Capture, collect, and feed monsters as they grow, gain experience and even evolve into completely new, more powerful beasts
- Enhanced for the Wii - Environments, characters and effects look better than ever
- Treat and care for animals
- English (Publication Language)
- Journals, Bu'Nana Pop (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 123 Pages - 05/31/2020 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
Best Gamecube Rpgs Reviews
Mario Party Superstars – Nintendo Switch
- Bring the party on 5 classic boards from the Nintendo 64 Mario Party games
- Show your friends and family who’s boss in 100 minigames from throughout the Mario Party series
- All game modes can be played online
Mario Party Superstars is a great time with friends and a must-have for those looking to replay the classic Mario Party board games. It’s a good party game to break out when your friends are over because you could probably play up to 4 people on one Switch console.
The 5 classic boards from the Nintendo 64 games are recreated in Mario Party Superstars, but the boards are not as big as I remember them being. This makes it easier to navigate and steal stars from other players because there is less space to move around.
The Mario Party Superstars is a good game for any Nintendo Switch. The Mario Party Superstars is a party game that no Nintendo Switch owner should be without. I would recommend this game to anyone who owns a Nintendo Switch. Mario Party superstars are a must-buy for anyone with a Nintendo Switch and friends.
It’s a lot easier to party when you don’t have to wait for anybody else to be online. The game is also played in a lot of different modes, including all original boards from the Nintendo 64 Mario party games.
Mario Party Superstars offers not only the classics from the Nintendo 64 games but also 5 new boards to be enjoyed. It’s great to have a party game that can reach around the world for multiplayer gaming. I’m giving this game 6 stars out of 10.
- A lot of boards from the classic Nintendo 64 games.
- An easy way to play with friends from other countries, without waiting for them online.
- The game has a lot of modes including all original boards from the Mario Party N64 games.
- Some people may feel that this is a basic party game not much different than others you can find on any platform.
Mario Golf: Super Rush Standard
- PRE-LOAD: Download the game now. Game will be playable on 6/24/21 @ 9PM Pacific Time.
- A new , content-packed Mario Golf comes to the Nintendo Switch system
- Simple controls and an improved shot gauge make this a game for rookies and pros alike
Mario Golf: Super Rush Standard comes to the Nintendo Switch system with new content that makes it possible for rookies and pros alike. The controls are simple, so everyone can have a good time.
There are plenty of modes to keep you busy, whether it be Standard Golf, Speed Golf, story mode, or more. This is a very challenging game. I would recommend it to anyone who has played the old Mario Golf games.
It’s great for beginners or people who are at an advanced level. The graphics are so-so but the content makes up for it. The one thing I don’t like about it is that you can’t save your progress because there’s no saving option.
Mario Golf: Super Rush Standard offers a variety of features that are targeted at beginners and pros. The most notable of which is the shot gauge. The shot gauge makes playing more accessible to newcomers and helps them use the right power and angle with each stroke.
The game also includes many modes, such as Standard Golf, Speed Golf, and story mode. This multifaceted approach ensures that there’s something for everyone to enjoy. I would recommend this game for anyone who wants to play golf on their Nintendo Switch!
- There are many modes to keep the player busy
- The shot gauge makes it easier for newcomers and helps them use power and angle with each stroke
- Gamecube available
- There is no saving option
Luigi’s Mansion 3 – Nintendo Switch
- Catch ghosts and solve puzzles to rescue Mario and friends in the Last Resort hotel; Each floor of this towering hotel is themed, from the décor to the puzzles to boss
- Utilize the functions of the all-new Poltergust G-00: Pummel ghosts with a Slam, break through defenses with the Suction Shot, and blow back groups with a Burst
- Luigi can call upon and control Gooigi, his all-green doppelganger, who can do what Luigi can’t; Gooigi can slip through tight spaces, walk on spikes, and help Luigi overcome obstacles
This is a new and exciting installment of the Luigi’s Mansion series. I love how this game offers more co-op and multiplayer, and it also has some interesting new mechanics. You can control Gooigi, for example, who can use different abilities than Luigi.
One thing that might be a problem for people is that there’s just too much going on at once sometimes. It’s not always obvious what to do next because there are so many different things you’re required to do to continue through the game.
However, it’s still worth playing if you like these types of games. I would recommend that you buy Luigi’s Mansion 3 – Nintendo Switch if you like puzzle games and adventures. There are a lot of different things to do in this game, and it never feels like a waste of time.
You can switch between both characters freely during gameplay with only one Joy-Con per player, so don’t worry about having to hold four Joy-Cons. It’s a very fun experience to play this kind of game with a friend, and you can even send messages to each other during gameplay through the new chat feature.
There is also a brand-new mode that allows players to create their levels and share them online with friends or strangers from around the world. The best part about it is that if you don’t have any idea what type of level you want to make, there are lots of pre-made ones for players to choose from as well as the ability to download other players’ levels.
- Fun with friends
- The level creator makes for a great distraction from the main game
- There are a lot of different things to do in this game, and it never feels like a waste of time.
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity
- Experience the events of the Great Calamity 100 years before the Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild game
- Dozens of gripping cutscenes shed new light on characters like Zelda, the four Champions, the King of Hyrule, and more
- Play as characters like Link, Zelda and more and learn their distinct attacks and combat styles
The game begins with a new page. It takes place in an alternate timeline, two years after the events of the Great Calamity that is supposed to have been prevented by Link. You’ll be faced with a Hero’s Band that tells you about the lost memories of the Skull Kid and its origins.
The people of Hyrule are preparing for a feast celebrating Ganon’s defeat. However, their festivities are interrupted when a dark cloud appears in the sky and is struck by lightning, which creates a black tornado in front of Hyrule Castle. The Dark World emerges from the ground.
After this event, Zelda notices an oddly dressed person outside her window who disappears before she can get a look at them. She goes to investigate with Daruk, Mipha, and Revali who have just finished a test about their Divine Beasts. The four of them arrive late due to being late for the celebration but encounter a mysterious black-clothed person outside Hyrule Castle Town.
There are several cutscenes in the game, which provide more insight into the story, but there are also gripping battles. Players can use different attacks and combat styles with each character and see a vibrant and flourishing Hyrule before it was destroyed by Calamity Ganon’s evil reign.
- Great Graphics
- Easy Controls
- Highly expandable game
- Fun engaging multiplayer mode
- The storyline is immersive and well written
- It doesn’t have the same charm as previous Zelda games
NINNAYUAN New N64 The Legend of Donkey Kong
The NINNAYUAN New N64 The Legend of Donkey Kong is a family-owned, American company that manufactures video games. The box that holds the game has a logo and high-quality sticker that clearly shows the name of the company and the product. When opening the box, there is also an insert explaining how to use this product.
The game cassette is a US version, so make sure you read what version you are getting before making your purchase. In terms of this product’s electrical ratings, it has a wattage of 1560, volts 120, Hz 50-60, amps 13, and a cord 34 inches/ 3 feet long. Wanting to provide quality products at affordable prices is what drives this company.
The game came with an instruction manual that explains everything you need to know about the game, including how to play. It has all of the features that I am looking for including quality of graphics and sound.
Another thing that I appreciate about the game is its size. It’s small enough to hold in your hand, which makes it easy to bring anywhere especially when you are taking a road trip with family or friends.
- The NINNAYUAN New N64 The Legend of Donkey Kong is a family-owned, American company
- This video game has high-quality graphics and sound
- It can be played on any US TV with AV cables included in the box.
- The game cassette is a US version, so make sure you read what version you are getting before making your purchase.
Best Gamecube Rpgs Benefits
Best Gamecube Rpgs benefits and one of the best games released for the Nintendo GameCube. The game was released by Square Enix in 2004 and it is a role-playing game. You can also find other games such as Secret of Mana, Legend of Zelda: Windwaker, The World Ends With You, Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door, and The Simpsons: Hit And Run.
The Gamecube RPG lets the player take control of a party and explore dungeons to find treasure and fight bosses. The Pokemon series is one of the most popular RPGs ever created and it lets players catch and evolve creatures called ‘Pokmon’ and trains them to battle other trainers in turn-based battles. Legend of Zelda series is also one of the best Gamecube RPGs, giving its players an open world to explore and fight bosses with different weapons in real-time.
You can find Secret of Mana and Legend of Zelda: Windwaker in the best Gamecube RPGs list. Diddy Kong Racing is another popular racing game for Nintendo 64 and it lets players race with different characters in different stages. The Simpsons: Hit And Run are like Grand Theft Auto, giving its players access to a vast open-world where they can run errands and play missions. The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is also one of the Gamecube RPGs that players must try out if they love RPG games.
Best Gamecube RPGs is one of the most popular video games when it comes to adventure games, with everyone looking for new experiences in their games. Diddy Kong Racing is another adventure racing game that features a variety of characters and different modes.
The Legend Of Zelda series is also one of the video games that everyone must play in their lifetime because it offers players a vast world to explore and fight bosses with weapons in a role-playing environment where they have total control over what they do next.
Here are the brief benefits :
- You don’t need to spend hours leveling up your character, you just play the game like normal
- There is no limit to how much you can explore thanks to an open world that encourages exploration
- Features include being played on any US TV with AV cables included in the box.
- Providing a video game experience that’s both adventurous and laid-back
- The player has the option to play as two different people
- Combining all of your favorite RPG elements into one adventure
- Enables players to explore a world filled with puzzles and secrets
Factors To Consider When Choosing Best Gamecube Rpgs
What are the best Gamecube RPG games?
This is a question everyone, from hardcore gamers to people who don’t even play video games, has asked at some point. The answer to this question isn’t as easy as it might seem.
There are many factors you have to consider before choosing the best GameCube RPGs that will satisfy your needs and interests. Below we outline some of these important considerations that should help you find the right game for you and your family!
Does graphics matter in RPG games? This can be a contentious issue among avid gamers, but there is no doubt that graphics do matter when considering which game will appeal most to different players. It would be difficult for someone who has a strong dislike for an RPG genre to be persuaded to play a title with low-quality graphics.
That being said, many people enjoy playing even less graphically sophisticated games as long as they have compelling storylines or gameplay that sucks them in. In essence, it all comes down to personal preference and what you think is most important when choosing the best GameCube RPGs for you.
Style of Play
Another consideration that should be made before choosing the best Gamecube RPGs is your style of play. Do you consider yourself a fast-paced gamer or one to take things slowly? Are you looking for a game where mission structure will allow you to choose how you go about completing them?
Are you interested in something with more open-ended gameplay that will allow you to take on quests at your own pace? These are just some of the questions you should be asking yourself when choosing the best GameCube RPGs for you.
Number of Players
Some people can get hours of entertainment out of playing games alone, but others find having other players around enhances their experience. If you tend to play solo or have reclusive friends who don’t enjoy multiplayer gaming experiences, it is probably best to choose a title with minimal to no multiplayer elements.
On the other hand, if multiplayer gameplay is more appealing to you and your friends, there are several different options available that offer cooperative gameplay as well as competitive modes that include both single-player and multiplayer components.
Level of Difficulty
Another factor to consider when choosing the best GameCube RPGs for you is how difficult the game will be. If you are looking for something with an easy-to-play interface and no complicated mechanics, you should try to find a game that is targeted towards casual gamers. On the other hand, if you are more hardcore or into playing games that offer more of a challenge (and rewards), there are plenty to choose from as well.
Price is yet another factor that should be taken into consideration before choosing the best GameCube RPGs for you and your family. Many different titles have been released for the GameCube system, so there is a wide range of prices. If you want a very inexpensive title, you can find one to meet your needs. On the other hand, if you’re looking for something more complex and sophisticated with high production values, it will likely cost more.
Overall, there are many different things you should consider before you choose the best GameCube RPGs for you and your family. This article has provided information that can help make this process easier by helping to narrow down what variables are most important to each gamer.
As long as you take your time looking over your options, pay attention to the style of play you prefer, the types of games your family members enjoy playing, and stay within your price range, it will be easy to find the best GameCube RPGs for each member of your household.
FAQs about Best Gamecube Rpgs
Which RPG do you think is the best for beginners?
There are a lot of games on GameCube that can be classified as RPG, from the Paper Mario series to the Fire Emblem series. I think that Tales of Symphonia is a great game for beginners because it has a very in-depth story and various side quests.
How many hours will it take to finish an RPG?
This is a tough question, but RPGs tend to take a long time. One of the shortest games I have played was Tales of Symphonia and it took me about 40 hours to complete. Some RPGs can take upwards of 100 hours or more to complete depending on the difficulty level and your goals for the game.
Who has played console Rpgs or PC/Laptop RPGs before and what did they like most about them?
What consoles can I play RPGs on?
- N64 – no RPGs
- Playstation 2 – yes
- Playstation 3 – yes
- Xbox 360 – yes
- Xbox One – yes
- Nintendo Wii U – no
- PC/Laptop RPG: really old computers (only some)
Is Luigi a playable character in all Mario games?
Yes, Luigi is a playable character in all Mario games.
Why? Luigi is a secret character in Super Mario Bros. 2 and 3 and he later became a playable character like his brother in 1991’s Super Mario World for the SNES.
Is Pikmin a Gamecube RPG?
No, Pikmin is not a Gamecube RPG.
Which one of these Nintendo Rpgs is better, Shadow Of The Colossus or Xenoblade Chronicles?
Shadow of the Colossus is my favorite Gamecube RPG because it takes you into an immersive world that is full of mystery and intrigue. It is an epic game that will take you on a journey like no other game before has ever done!
Xenoblade Chronicles is also one of my favorite RPGs, but for different reasons. I love the engrossing combat system and the exciting storyline. When I first played Xenoblade Chronicles, I felt like I was actually inside the game and experiencing everything firsthand because the graphics were so lifelike and beautiful.
I’m not sure which one I like better, but they both have their strengths and weaknesses.
I’ve compiled a list of the best Gamecube RPGs and if you just want to read about them, scroll down. It’s clear that the best Gamecube RPGs are Xenoblade, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance, and Super Mario Sunshine.
If you want to see more reviews about these games or if you want to buy them all in a bundle, please visit our website. The best Gamecube RPGs are the games that have a classic sense of adventure, intriguing storylines with complex characters. What is your favorite game?