Are you looking for a new guitar with striking colors? Electric guitars are some of the best on the market today. They have a rich sound and look that is sure to turn heads. If you’re looking for an instrument that will make you stand out from the crowd, then an orange electric guitar is perfect for you. With orange electric guitars, you can rock out like never before.
These instruments are made to be played loud and proud – to show the world what you’ve got! Whether you’re playing at home or on stage, these guitars will ensure your music sounds its best.
Orange Electric Guitars Comparison 2023
- Best for sonic effects: Dean MD24 Floyd Electric Guitar
- Best for tone: Schecter Nick Johnston Traditional SSS Electric Guitar
- Best for design: Guild Guitars Surfliner Solid Body Electric Guitar Sunset Orange
- Best for beginners: Fender Squier 3/4 Size Kids Mini Strat Electric Guitar Learn-to-Play Bundle w/ Amp
- Best for budget: New Glarry GST Stylish Electric Guitar Kit
- Right-handed electric guitar with accessories is ideal for beginners and is ready to use out of the box
- Comes with a nylon carrying case perfect for traveling musicians and easy storage
- Made of an all wood construction, steel strings, and an attractive, smooth finish
- WestCreek Revenge Introduction: This WestCreek Revenge electric guitar is easy to access the upper frets.
- Musical Style: Revenge model electric guitar is heavy metal guitar.
- Heavy Metal Humbucker: Sound good on clean, overdrive and distortion.
- Fast, slim Maple neck
- Beautiful quilted Maple art grain top
- High output Infinity R pickups
- High Quality Material: Electric guitar beginner kits comes with Rosewood fingerboard, Canadian Maple neck with “C”shaped profile, Solid basswood body, environmental pickguard, and the frets are polished by hand, which are very round and greatly reduce the damage to your finger.
- S-S-H pickups: Beginner electric guitar set has two classic Single-coil pickups and One Humbucker pickup has strong stability and increased the thickness of the sound. S-S-H pickups is suitable for a Texas blues/rock sound.
- Electric Guitar Kit : The SAYHA 6-String electric guitar has a pickup selector, two tone controls, a volume control, and a whammy bar. The removable whammy bar produces tremolo effects, and the tremolo bridge system allows you to bend the pitch as you play.
- Perfect single cut body, curved top with beautiful Maple veneer.
- Mahogany body，Mahogany neck on C+U shape，superior materials create high-quality products.
- Trapezoid pearl shell inlay on ebony fingerboard.
- 【UNIQUE DESIGN】This 6-string electric guitar has a novel flame shape that looks like a burning flame. The premium shell inlay on the rosewood fretboard is eye-catching and sets this guitar apart. The perimeter of the piano body is trimmed, and the curvature of the back plate makes the player more comfortable to use and increases the user's interest in playing
- 【FABULOUS SOUND】The electric guitar features a humbucker-single-humbucker pickup together with a 5-ways pickup switch, which offers a great range of tones and is suitable for many music styles, such as rock, funk, jazz, country, and blues. This tremolo bridge system allows you more flexible to bend the pitch
- 【SUPERIOR MATERIAL】This flame electric guitar is combined with a premium basswood body, maple neck, and rosewood fretboard. The tonewood interstitial structure is uniform and dense which is not easy to crack and deform. A completely closed stainless steel knob is used on the machine head to make it easier to tune
- 【OUTSTANDING SOUND】Composed of a high-toughness basswood body and rosewood fingerboard, this electric guitar provides a better conduction environment for sound. The closed-back H-H pickup provides power while reducing current sound and avoiding external noise interference to produce a fuller sound.
- 【EXQUISITE CRAFTSMANSHIP】The streamlined headstock design of full-size guitarra electrica keeps the string tension straight from the bolt to the tuner to improve stability and suppress murmur. The whole body of the guitar is cut in a three-dimensional manner, which realizes the overall lightweight and enhances the comfort of playing.
- 【POWERFUL FUCTION】This flame design guitar features a 1/4-inch headphone output for silent practice and a 1/8-inch aux input jack for MP3 players. The tremolo bridge system allows you to bend the pitch, and the removable whammy bar provides a synchronized tremolo effect.
- Basswood body finished in Olympic White
- Thick “V” maple neck with 9.5” radius maple board
- Vintage-voiced pickups
- THE LEGENDARY 30” ELECTRIC GUITAR | Full-Size Electric Guitar Instrument Delivers the Ultimate Musical Experience with 22 Frets, Comfortable C-Style Neck Profile, Classic 3-Ply Pickguard, Effortless 3-Way Pickup, Volume Control, Tone Control & Easy Access AUX Output Jack | Perfect for Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced Players
- GORGEOUS SOLID-BODY CONSTRUCTION | Premium 1950s Silhouette Retains All the Beautiful, Distinctive Features of the Original Style | Durable Single Cutaway Paulownia Wood Body, Handcrafted Maple Wood Neck, Vintage Metal Ashtray Bridge & Thick Black 3-Ply Pickguard | Smooth, Glossy Butterscotch Blonde Finish
- REVOLUTIONARY SOUND, TONE & STYLING | Versatile Mid-Century Design Offers Consistent, Enhanced Sound with Simple 3-Way Pickup Switch, Volume Control & Tone Adjustment Dials | Enjoy Professional Quality Resonance, Intonation & Sonic Variety from Brighter, Sharper Notes to Warm, Mellow, Bass-Like Vibrations
- [H-S-S pickups] Donner electric guitar has two classic Single-coil pickups and one power 203S Humbucker pickup. 5 ways pickup switches and 2-tone & Volume controls for choosing. Suitable for both beginners and professionals.H-S-S pickups are not just perfect for a Texas blues/rock sound, but for other musical styles too.
- [Canadian maple neck with “C”shaped profile] Donner DST-100 beginner electric guitar bundle uses purpleheart wood fingerboard, poplar solid body, Canadian maple neck with “C” shaped profile, classic design, comfortable fit.
- [22 copper-nickel frets] The 39-inch electric guitar features a pick up selector switch, a volume knob, and two different tone knobs. 22 copper-nickel frets with fret position marks on the neck and top of the fingerboard, and also is smooth and friendly to your hands.
Orange Electric Guitars Reviews 2023
Best For Sonic Effects – Dean MD24 Floyd Electric Guitar
The Dean MD24 Floyd is an orange electric guitar. It’s lightweight and simple to play because of its basswood body and maple top. Your sound is brighter and clearer thanks to the maple neck and fretboard, and the tremolo bridge mechanism lets you produce some amazing acoustic effects. It’s perfect for beginners and experienced players alike.
When you’re looking for a high-end bass that can handle anything, look no further than this performance machine. The sleek and stylish Basswood body has been loaded with all of the features to take your sound from studio quality recordings into stadium seating dimensions! You’ll be able to play every fret like it’s made out of sandblasted zebra pickups which are secured by Waymet Floyd 1000 series tremolo system – not too tight yet still. Position 2 is accurate even when things get crazy onstage. 24 jumbo frets on a rosewood fingerboard provide plenty of space without compromising tone.
- Lightweight and easy to play
- Bright and clear sound
- Cool sonic effects with the tremolo bridge system
- Some might find the color a bit too loud or flashy.
Best For Tone – Schecter Nick Johnston Traditional SSS Electric Guitar
- Solidbody Electric Guitar with Alder Body
- 3 Single-coil Pickups - Atomic Orange
- Maple Fingerboard
If you’re looking for an orange electric guitar built for tone, you’ll want to check out the Schecter Nick Johnston Traditional SSS Electric Guitar. This guitar is equipped with Seymour Duncan pickups, known for their exceptional tonal quality.
The guitar has a maple neck and rosewood fingerboard, providing a smooth and comfortable playing experience. And with its stylish orange finish, this guitar is sure to turn heads.
- Alder body for great tone
- Three single-coil pickups for a wide range of sounds
- Maple fingerboard and neck for smooth playability
- Available in black, white, and sunburst finishes
- Some players may find the neck to be too thin
Best For Design – Guild Guitars Surfliner Solid Body Electric Guitar Sunset Orange
- Solidbody Electric Guitar with Poplar Body
- 1 Humbucking Pickup - Sunset Orange
- Maple Neck Fingerboard
The Guild Surfliner is a superb electric guitar option if you’re searching for one. It is a reproduction of old Guild Humbuckers from the 1960s. It comes in three gorgeous finishes: Catalina Blue, Sunset Orange, and White Sage, and it has a smooth, contoured form. Additionally, it has a gloss body and a fast-playing satin polished neck.
Three expert pickups in the flexible HSS style are included with the Guild Surfliner. The LB-1 Bridge pickup produces a variety of tones well-suited for a variety of playing styles and genres. A matching set of Dearmond Aerosonic middle and neck single coil pickups serve as the middle and neck pickups. Alnico V magnets and a shielded nickel cover are features of these pickups.
- Beautiful design
- Available in three finishes
- Fast-playing satin finished neck
- Gloss body
- Three professional pickups
- HSS format
- LB-1 Bridge pickup is a recreation of vintage Guild Humbuckers
- Middle and neck pickups are a matched set of Dearmond Aerosonic single coil pickups
- None that I can think of!
Best For Beginners – Fender Squier 3/4 Size Kids Electric Guitar Learn-to-Play w/ Amp
- 3/4-size body; 22.75" scale length
- Ideal size for children ages 6 to 12 years
- "C"-shaped maple neck and 20-fret fingerboard
This is a fantastic beginner set. The guitar has everything you need to start playing straight away and is the ideal size for kids. The amp is a terrific size and has enough power to get kids started playing right away. The educational DVD is another excellent tool that will aid children in starting on the right foot.
The Mini is a 3/4-size guitar that’s perfect for beginners or those with smaller hands. It also makes an excellent travel instrument because it has the comfortable “C”-shaped neck profile of older guitars, which imparts vintage sound and feel to every played note.
- Perfect size for kids
- Comes with everything you need to get started playing
- Amp is a great size and has enough power
- Instructional DVD is a great resource
- None that I can think of!
Best For Budget – New Glarry GST Stylish Electric Guitar Kit
- With black pickguard on the surface, this guitar looks cool and could be well protected.It comes with power cord, guitar bag, shoulder strap and plectrum etc.
- Comfortable hand feeling, stylish outlook, stable performance and melodious sound
- A perfect solution for beginners who want to learn to play guitar.An addicting instrument that can be taken everywhere
The New Glarry GST Stylish Electric Guitar Kit is a terrific choice if you’re searching for an affordable electric guitar that yet looks and sounds amazing. This guitar includes a power cable, guitar case, shoulder strap, plectrum, and everything you need to start playing. The guitar has a stylish appearance due to the black pickguard, and it is simple to play because of the pleasant hand feel.
Silky and well-balanced, the sound is ideal for use with voices or other instruments. The New Glarry GST Stylish Electric Guitar Kit is unquestionably something to think about whether you are an advanced musician searching for a new guitar or a novice just getting started.
- Comes with everything you need to start playing
- Cool look with black pickguard
- Comfortable hand feeling
- Silky, balanced sound
- Not suitable for advanced players
Factors To Consider When Choosing Electric Guitars
There are a lot of factors to consider when choosing electric guitars. The most important factor, of course, is what type of music you want to play. But there are other considerations as well.
You can find electric guitars in a wide price range, from very affordable models to high-end luxury items. It’s important to set a budget and stick to it. Otherwise, you may spend more than you can afford on a guitar that doesn’t suit your needs.
Not all guitar manufacturers make the same quality instruments. Some brands are known for their high-quality products, while others produce cheaper guitars that may not be as durable or sound as good. Do some research before purchasing and find a brand you trust.
There are many different styles of electric guitars available today, from classic Stratocasters and Les Pauls to more modern designs like Ibanezes and Jacksons. Choose the style that best suits your taste and playing style.
Electric guitars, from tiny travel models to full-sized instruments, come in different sizes. Consider how easy the guitar is to carry and how comfortable it is to play before making your purchase.
The type of pickups on an electric guitar can make a big difference in the sound. Single-coil pickups are known for their crisp, clean tone, while humbucker pickups are warmer and richer. If you’re unsure which type you prefer, it’s a good idea to try both before deciding.
What Else Do You Need To Purchase For Your Guitar
The acoustic guitar is an instrument that can be played right out of the box, so those who opt for one have it simple. Unlike the electric guitar, though. It is designed to be connected to a guitar amplifier to magnify the sound collected by its pickups since the sound it generates when unplugged is too quiet to use.
But that’s not all; in case you purchase an electric guitar that doesn’t come with a starting pack, the following is a list of all mandatory accessories you must possess:
Amplifier For Guitar
Every amplifier has a unique sound, just like guitars, and certain types are frequently more suited for certain genres than others. The most crucial consideration when purchasing a beginner guitar amp is that it does not have to be very loud because it’s doubtful that a beginner player would be performing gigs anytime soon.
Because of this, most guitar beginning kits only include a tiny practice amp that is often noisier than 15 watts.
Pedals For Guitar Fx
The majority of contemporary guitarists employ a variety of FX Pedals. The most common effects include Fuzz, Distortion, or Wah-Wah, invented by guitarists like Jimmy Page and Jimi Hendrix. Price ranges widely, and professionals typically choose more expensive models like Strymon and the basic Boss FX Pedals.
The Landlord FX pedals are among the greatest choices for novice guitarists or musicians on a tight budget. Owning your power source, like the Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus, is crucial if you own a lot of FX pedals. They have a wonderful sound and are compact and inexpensive.
Initially, it may seem like a hefty purchase, but it may save you money in the long run and stop your pedals from dying in the middle of a performance!
Cable, Picks, Strap, Strings, & Tuner For Guitar
- A 3-meter guitar line is recommended because a novice will not be playing gigs and won’t require anything longer. Pick one that fits your price range; you can often get good cables for less than $10.
- Most guitarists use a guitar pick, also known as a plectrum, when playing the instrument. They come in a broad range of thicknesses and sizes, but any set of medium picks should work well for a novice.
- A guitar strap is one of your must-have accessories unless the musician always intends to sit with their instrument. Although the leather straps are somewhat more costly than the nylon ones, they often look much nicer and make wonderful gifts! Choose a style that fits your preferences and financial range from the many available!
- It’s crucial to have a few spare sets of strings on hand since guitarists constantly need them, and possibly beginners need them more than most. As usual, there is a wide range of options, but we advise a light pair of guitar strings with sizes between 0.009 and 0.042mm for a novice. Many guitarists like heavier strings because they can generate a more powerful tone with longer sustain, while lighter strings would feel gentler to play, which is ideal for someone just beginning out because it doesn’t impact the fingers quite much.
- A decent guitar tuner is one accessory that every beginner must have. It will be challenging to learn to play your guitar if it is out of tune, after all!
FAQs about Orange Electric Guitars
Which should I play first, electric or acoustic?
Contrary to popular belief, you shouldn’t always begin with an acoustic guitar. Because you have to apply more force to the strings, playing an acoustic guitar is more challenging. While it might not seem like a huge deal, it can be. Nothing is more annoying than spending five minutes trying to get your fingers in the right place only to discover that they aren’t powerful enough to produce sound.
Once you’ve mastered the fundamentals, switching from an electric to an acoustic guitar is a piece of cake because electric guitars are substantially simpler to play.
What should I expect to pay for my first guitar?
There are two opposing extremes on this. Students either purchase the cheapest piece of wood with strings or spend $3,000 on a guitar that they use only twice, it would appear. I’m in the middle of the spectrum. Your preferred guitar kind is entirely a matter of taste. I’ve played guitars costing $12,000 that I didn’t enjoy as much as my Martin. However, I have a deep fondness for a select few Martins.
Spending much money on guitar equipment is not advised if you are just starting since you don’t know your preferences. Before making my first “good” guitar purchase, I waited three years, and even then, I soon realized it wasn’t the right guitar for me. You only need an instrument you don’t mind sharing a room with for a bit, not your soul partner.
If you’re in the market for new orange electric guitars, the Dean MD24 Floyd Electric Guitar is worth considering. This guitar has a cool look and sound that will appeal to advanced players, and it’s comfortable to play, thanks to its contoured body design. The pickups are top-quality, providing a wide range of sounds that can be tweaked and customized to your liking.
This guitar offers great value for the price. So if you’re looking for an affordable, high-quality electric guitar, the Dean MD24 Floyd is worth checking out. Thanks for reading! I hope this article has helped you search for the perfect electric guitar. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to leave them below. Happy shopping!