Looking for the best rack line mixer? We have evaluated 130841 reviews from top experts. Here are our top-ranked picks, including top-selling rack line mixer.
Having trouble buying a great rack line mixer? We understand this problem because we have gone through the entire rack line mixer research process already, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best rack line mixer available in the market today.
After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the best rack line mixer of 2021. Check out our ranking below!
- Extremely flexible multi-purpose sub-mixer, multi-track monitoring mixer and level translator
- 16 balanced high-headroom line inputs for individual stereo or mono use of each section
- Ultra-low noise ULN design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Dedicated balance and level controls plus +4/-10 level selection per channel
- Ultra-affordable 12-channel mixer in a 3U rack
- 8 high-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4" line inputs
- 2 aux sends (pre- and post-fader), stereo aux return, 8 1/4" inserts, 2-track stereo RCA in and out
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, front-panel headphone out
- 2-band high/ low shelving EQ per channel
- Easily and conveniently mix up to 6 sources (microphones, instruments, music players) together down to one output with adjustable level and tone to connect to a multitude of devices
- Professional quality rackmount 6 channel microphone / line mono mixer fits in any standard equipment rack. +15V Phantom power on 3 channels for condenser microphones
- Master volume, bass, and treble controls let you customize the loudness and tone of your audio to perfectly match your application
- Back panel balanced XLR or unbalanced ¼” output with selectable Hi/Lo level switch for sending signals out to speakers, recorders, etc.
- All-metal 1U enclosure for road readiness and maximum durability. Internal shielded power supply eliminates the need for an AC adapter and minimizes interference
- Eight independent input channelsLevel and tone controls on each channelBalanced XLR and 1/4" unbalanced line inputs on each channel48 Volt phantom power on XLR inputs with DIP switch for each channelBalanced TRS 1/4" main output jack with master level controlRCA-type pre-fade output (not affected by master level control)RCA-type Aux buss input jack for channel expansionSolid single high rack mount chassis with built In power supply
- Ten channels (eight 1/4-inch stereo line inputs, two combination XLR-1/4-inch inputs)
- Balance control for each channel
- Switchable +4 dBu or -10 dBV line input level
- Balanced main stereo XLR and 1/4-Inch line outputs
- Versatile signal routing
- Eight stereo/mono input channels with individual level, pan and effects send controlsExternal effects loop with independent send and return controlsFront panel 1/4" (TRS) headphone jack with independent control for monitoringSwitchable balanced microphone XLR or 1/4-inch inputs on Channel OneSwitchable low noise +48V phantom power for microphone inputSeparate green and red LED signal and clip indicators for each input channelSix level left and right main output metering including clip indicators
- The ART MX822 Eight Channel Stereo Rackmount Mixer is a versatile eight input mixer for studio, live sound or installation applications
- Each input accepts a mono or stereo signal and provides independent level, pan and effects send controls
- Channel One includes a switchable mic/line source select and the XLR mic connector provides switchable phantom power
- Multiple MX822s may be chained for additional inputs using common 1/4-inch TRS cables
- Eight XLR microphone inputs - Eight 1/4" unbalanced inputs, each may be internally jumpered to become an Insert or a Direct Output
- Trim controls - Tone controls (treble/bass cut)
- Individually switchable +48 VDC phantom power
- RCA Prefader (pre Master Vol.) Output for recording, monitoring or cascading
- RCA Aux Buss Input for cascading, or as a ninth unbalanced input - Mic or Line output level
- Product Type :Sound And Recording Equipment
- Package Dimensions :8.9 Cm L X26.9 Cm W X53.6 Cm H
- Country Of Origin :China
- Package Weight :6.28Lbs
- A 1-space rackmountable line mixer for installation, studio submixing, keyboardists or anyone looking for a great-sounding mix
- Eight pairs of balanced 1/4" TRS inputs - switchable from +4 or -10dB - can be bussed to a pair of XLR balanced outputs
- Pre- or post-fader bussing is available for the alternate buss, and master output level controls and metering keep signals under control
- A microphone input is also provided for announcements or performance
- This mixer can be used for various applications, including stereo source selection at stores, restaurants, banquet halls, and acoustic facilities
How To Buy Best rack line mixer
Does shopping for the best rack line mixer get stressful for you? Are doubts rolling over your head and confusing you? We know how it is; we have been through the entire journey of rack line mixer research as we have put forward an entire list of the best rack line mixer available in the market these days. We have brainstormed a few questions that most of you might have in mind.
Although there may be more than what we are suggesting here, it is significant for you to ensure that you conduct exclusive research for this product before buying it for yourself. The questions may include:
- Is a rack line mixer worth the purchase?
- What are the advantages of buying a rack line mixer?
- What factors should you consider before shopping for the best rack line mixer?
- Why is it important to invest in a rack line mixer, especially the best one?
- What are the good rack line mixer available in today’s market? Or what is the best rack line mixer in 2021?
And, where would you get all this kind of information? We are absolutely sure that you may have many more questions, and the best way to quench your thirst is to get them all solved from various online resources. Sources may be anything such as online forums, word-of-mouth, rating websites, buying guides, and product reviews. Proper research is essential before buying the best rack line mixer for yourself. Ensure that you are reading from highly reliable, trustworthy websites or any other sources.
We offer a buying guide for rack line mixer, and we provide 100% genuine and unbiased information. We make use of Big Data and AI data to proofread the information. How has this buying guide been made? We have a uniquely designed set of algorithms, which enable us to make a list of top 10 rack line mixer that are available in the marketplace these days. Our technology of bringing together a list depends on the factors such as:
- Brand Value
- Features & Specifications
- Product Value
- Customer Reviews & Ratings
- Quality and Durability
We do not forget that keeping product information up-to-date is our priority; therefore, we keep our websites updated at all times. Get more information about us through online sources. If you feel that the information displayed here is misleading or is incorrect or is irrelevant from actual facts, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will be there for you at all times!