The best silent pc case is one that doesn’t make any noise. It would be useless to buy a PC case that only makes the noises you want it to, like your favorite songs or sounds of nature. So how do you find out which are the best cases? Our article will give you the answer.
Noise is one of the most common annoyances to many people. It can be hard to concentrate on work, sleep, or relax when there are constant noises around you. What’s worse is that these noises may not even be noticed until it becomes an issue. However, with a silent pc case, this will not happen! Silent pc cases can help decrease noise pollution by up to 50% and make your surroundings more peaceful.
The best silent pc case is the one that you don’t even know it’s there. The best silent pc case has amazing airflow, and it doesn’t make a sound. It doesn’t get in your way because of its sleek design. You can put anything on top of it without worrying about damages or noise pollution. The best silent pc case will keep your computer safe from any harm while looking stylish too!
- Contemporary ATX case design: accommodates high-performance components with smart and efficient space utilization for a compact footprint
- Showcase your hardware: large windowed side panel included
- High airflow: 2x preinstalled Fractal Design Silent Series LL 120 mm white LED fans with a total of six fan positions available
- Silent Mid-tower ATX PC case with sound dampening top/front/side panels and quiet computing technology.
- Supports 11 drive bays with 5.25” ODD bay x 1, 3.5” HDD/2.5” SSD x 8 and dedicated 2.5” SSD x 2.
- 4 x 120/140mm cooling fans pre-installed in front and rear; up to 4 fan mounts with the maximum of 360mm radiator support for better cooling.
- The standard 120mm computer case fan, compatible with the different types of chassis. High-performance fan for the CPU heatsink and water cooling system.
- The design is user friendly interface: 3pin and 4pin two interface design, compatible with any motherboard, power supply plug or other devices.
- Super Silent PC Heat Sink Fan: all copper motor and rugged. hydraulic press bearings with self-lubricating antifriction material, reduce operating noise, improve efficiency, and run the noise less than 25 decibels.Long life of 30000 hours.
- Compact but spacious interior for atx, matx and mitx motherboards
- Supports gpus up to 141mm with a 24mm radiator on top
- Fits two 2.5 / 3.5 drives plus up to four ssds
- GREATER EFFICIENCY - LESS NOISE AT HIGHER AIRFLOW: At low fan speed, the motor noise is key, a motor developed in Germany with a new alloy/lubricant combination reduced friction and noise
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Design of fan blades improves air flow and facilitates efficient ventilation, impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case
- Special high profile fan blades for maximum air flow
- Provides excellent ventilation for PC cases
- Design for up to 100,000 hours life expectancy
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance, therefore, the P12 Silent is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators
- HIGH QUALITY BEARING: Thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved
- VIRTUALLY SILENT MOTOR: At low fan speed, the motor is the main source of unwanted noise, a motor developed in Germany with an enhanced bearing reduces friction and noise
- Ultra-thin yet extremely strong fan blades - 800 to 2,000 RPM (PWM) +/- 10%
- High performance motor and fan blades - generating up to 95 CFM airflow +/- 10%
- Long-lasting and durable - Cooler Master's unique, self-lubricating polyoxymethelene (POM) bearing provides a lifespan up to 160,000 hours
- English (Publication Language)
- 240 Pages - 01/02/2018 (Publication Date) - Poisoned Pen Press (Publisher)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested & certified to work like-new. The product is backed by a 90 day warranty
- Contoured shape with soft rubber grips provide all-day comfort
- Back/forward buttons and side-to-side scrolling plus zoom let you do more, faster Requires Logitech SetPoint software
Best Silent PC Case Reviews 2022
ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 White Edition
- Designed to be noticed: Metal front panel with custom TUF Gaming spatter pattern, and 4mm-thick, smoked, tempered-glass side panel to showcase your build’s internals.
- Mobile battle station: Ergonomic, woven-cotton carry handles enable easy and safe transport up to 30Kg.
- Efficient cooling: Equipped with three 120mm Aura Sync RGB-illuminated fans and one 140mm rear PWM fan, plus up to seven fan-mounting points for targeted airflow.
ASUS TUF Gaming GT501 White Edition has a sleek, minimalistic design and prints your desktop logos on the outside so you can show off to your guests.
It’s one of the best cases available, because it is quiet – depending on your motherboard settings, it’s undetectable if in use. There are three front-facing fans that help remove the heat built up inside for optimal airflow with an unobstructed view. Your components will be safe in this case! The cables routing cavity provides easy cable management with hidden connectors making placement less annoying than ever before.
You’ll also get two pre-installed long sleeved RGB addressable lighting kits that illuminate everything around them when power is applied giving you an amazing display while gaming. This is one of the best silent pc case that has an amazing ventilation system.
This silent PC case comes with three 120mm fans with removable filters to keep your computer clean and free from dust. It has a transparent side panel design so you can show off your beautiful components! It also includes two RGB LED strips, which will give you a nice touch to your build. You’ll be able to fit almost any graphics card and CPU cooler easily without hassle because of the large amount of space there is inside the case.
This PC case also has an incredible airflow system, which helps remove heat from both top and bottom fans. It’s made out of steel with anti-slip rubber right below to keep it from sliding! If you’re looking for a high-quality silent pc case with a great airflow system, then look no further. Just make sure to get the right components and place them in the correct order so you don’t have any problems.
This one of a kind silent pc case is not a cheap silent pc case, and it has a ton of features. It’s expensive but if you’re looking for the best silent pc cases all under one roof, then this might be for you! With amazing RGB lighting and fans, you’ll get the full experience when using this PC case.
– Nice looking and sleek design
– Quiet, depending on your motherboard settings
– Important cables are hidden for easy cable management
– Includes 3 120mm fans with removable filters and 2 RGB LED strips
– Comes with a transparent side panel design to show off your components
Fractal Design Define R5 – Mid Tower Computer Case
- Optimally Designed For Silent Computing With High Density Noise-Reducing Material Throughout The Case For Maximum Sound Absorption, While Not Compromising On Airflow And Cooling Capabilities.
- Extensive Water Cooling Support For A Case Of This Size; Housing Radiators Up To 420Mm In The Top And 360Mm In The Front.
- Equipped With New Tool-Less Moduvent Fan Slot Covers Allowing The User To Install More Fans If Desired Or Keep Fan Slots Covered To Maximize Sound Absorption.
The Fractal Design Define R5-Mid Tower Computer Case is a beautifully crafted computer case that offers the perfect balance of performance and silence, with noise dampening material throughout. The sound dampening corners can be found on all four walls of this computer chassis which prevents any excess noise from being produced when in use. As always, the sleek frameless glass side panel features magnetic dust filters to keep your components nice and clean inside the Define R5’s inner compartments.
The newest edition in version 5 boasts a minimalistic design with matte black coloring combined with a brushed aluminum front panel at both top and bottom layering made from soundproofing acoustics which dissipates tough up against motherboard vibrations for stabilizing high-frequency components. From its innovative cooling options, sound dampening panels to adjustable fan speed settings, the Fractal Design Define R5 has it all.
The front I/O panel of this mid tower chassis is home to two USB 3.0 ports along with audio jacks for headsets or speakers built-in on your gaming desktop PC. The air intake vents, situated behind the front panel of this mid tower chassis can be found on both sides and hidden away from general vision. At the top of the Define R5 case is a magnetic dust filter for your power supply that can be removed with ease whenever you please.
This case is sleek, durable and attractive. The interior is divided into two major sections with ample room for all components including graphics cards, power supplies, fans and reservoirs. Cable routing holes are positioned out of the way to reduce clutter yet still easy to reach when necessary. We also appreciate how this design allows for water cooling compatibility with minimal effort! The Define R5 has everything you need without any extras that could cause problems.
The ventilated front panel continues up onto the top of the case providing extra airflow across hot components like your video card or processor keeping them running cooler which extends their life spans! An excellent investment if you want a high-quality computer case that will last you years!
Fans rave that they can customize the Define R5 with their choice of five different colors for the PSU shroud, side panel window and front door! This PC case also features an innovative, vertical HDD mounting system which ensures rigidity and vibration dampening. The Define R5 strikes a clean look without compromise.
– Low-cost for an excellent computer case that will last you years
– Innovative, vertical HDD mounting system
Antec Performance Series P5 Mini Tower Silent PC
- Ultra Silence - Hinged front/side panels are lined with sound-absorbing bitumen and foam for great balance between silence and performance.
- 7 Drive Bays - Flexible inner layout with 1 x 5.25” ODD, 2 x 3.5” HDD/2.5” SSD and 4 x 2.5” SSD.
- Compact Interior - 4 expansion slots with max 360mm GPU length, 200mm PSU length and 155mm CPU cooler height; ample routing holes for cable management.
The Antec P5 Mini Tower Silent PC offers a style that is sleek, functional and powerful. It features 480GB SSD with overclocking capability for taking the performance to the next level. The case’s side panel window allows users an opportunity to enjoy the view of their high-performance components at any time, day or night. This product includes Integrated Dual Serial ATA/SATA ports built with 7mm slim optical drives for increased air circulation. With 1200W power supply with 80PLUS GOLD efficiency certification, this PC brings quality, performance and power together in one affordable package – all without making noise!
This CyberPowerPC Desktop offers the latest in powerful desktop performance and reliability combined with an ultra-modern sleek design. Powered by Intel Core i5, this APC P5 Mini Tower supports speeds of up to 3.2GHz for outstanding multitasking capabilities and uses Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology to reach those high levels of processing speed when required most, increased intelligent prioritizing and local caching deliver seamless and responsive PC performance for everyday applications like music making, web surfing and gaming.
The Antec Performance Series P5 Mini Tower Silent PC is a great little case with some handy features. It comes complete with sound-damping mesh on front and sides, which really does the job of taming fan noise. There are no fans included but it has two spots reserved for them if you want to opt into that direction. The side window helps keep an eye on hardware components without performance loss, and it even includes LED light strip, cable routing channels, quad USB 3.0 ports up front, compatibility with tall CPU coolers (170mm) including liquid cooling systems.
– Excellent for CPU and GPU shopping and upgrading
– Decent design and installation process (easy enough)
– Very quiet
– Can be difficult to get all of the cables plugged in through the tight spots up front
be quiet! Silent Base 601 Window Orange Mid-Tower ATX Computer Case
- Noise dampening vents provide excellent air permeability with maximum silence
- Extra thick insulation mats of 10mm in the front, top and sides
- Two preinstalled pure wings 2 140mm fans
The Silent Base 601 is a heavyweight case designed to give your full system the silence and stability it needs. With sound absorption materials on side panels walls, top panel, front panel door, HDD cover and PSU cover this case is guaranteed to provide clean airflow that won’t be obstructed by other objects in your PC. Out of all the cases I have seen for DIY builds this one offers the most functionality without being elaborate or expensive. This omission of complexity could be beneficial if you lose components frequently as you would not need to find replacement parts easily like with cases that require screws and hardware like zip ties for cable management.
This modular design can accommodate many different configurations with its multiple storage options including space below the motherboard tray towards the back left of the case. You can even put your HDD’s in that area if you want to optimize airflow within the case since it is away from any fans. Despite being visually small, its interior has enough space to hold large video cards up to 395mm long so it wouldn’t be too difficult to fit an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics card.
The side panels have noise-insulating foam to really block out any sounds from the inside of your case. Additionally, you can install a total of six fans within this case which is about three more than other cases in its price range offer so cooling shouldn’t be an issue unless you are overclocking your components. There is no USB 3.0 support on the front I/O panel but it does have two USB 2.0 ports, an audio port, and buttons for toggling fan LED lights.
The IO panel also has a power button that is surrounded by four small dots which are actually screw threading making it slightly easier to remove this side panel if you decide to. All of this should be a very nice case for custom builds as long as you keep airflow in mind and do not buy it if you need space for SLI graphics cards as the extra length would make it difficult to fit.
– Solid Design
– Volume for 6 fans
– Space for large video cards
– Noise Insulation
– Nice I/O panel with power button
Fractal Design Focus G – Mid Tower Computer Case
- Combination of cutting edge technology and premium sound dampening materials: Delivers extreme cooling performance with minimum noise output
- Intelligent temperature-controlled auto mode: Adjusts fan and pump speeds in real-time for optimum balance of cooling performance and silence, while PWM mode enables precision manual tuning for any usage situation
- Included Fractal Design Dynamic X2 PWM fans: Offers a wide speed adjustment range from 500 to 2000 RPM allowing for near silent operation under lighter loads and maximum airflow during heavy usage
The Fractal Design Focus G is a sleek, gaming-inspired case with black exterior finish. The focus of the design is affordability and that shines through in both looks and feel. Its curved corners provide an understated look that not many PC cases are able to replicate, yet it still has all the necessary features you need for your everyday computer use. Inside you’ll find vents on all four sides to keep your hardware running cool no matter how intense the heat wave gets outside. When it comes time to transport or show off what’s inside at LAN parties, top mounted filters make it painless. And for when you’re ready to step up your game in style.
Basically this is a good budget-friendly Mid Tower Case that can house about any computer component in the market today. The Fractal Design Focus G only costs around Php 2700 in a local store plus it comes with a 3 year warranty from the manufacturer. A lot of budget cases doesn’t come with this kind of warranty and knowing that you can easily get support from Fractal is good to know especially when your system fails after the warranty expires.
This is what you can fit inside if you plan to build a gaming or video editing system with the Fractal Design Focus G case: As for its cooling performance, the previous version of this case (the Fractal Design Core 1000) has very little ventilation. However, I encountered no problems in my gaming and video card stress tests in a closed room with no fan/AC.
– Inexpensive and easy to find in stores
– Quality materials and build
– Can fit all hardware and cables inside with room to spare
– No compatibility issues while fitting 2.5 inch HDD and SSDs in the drive bays
Best Silent PC Case Benefits
There are many benefits to using a silent pc case and one of the most important things is the noise. People don’t want anything too noisy when working on projects at home or in an office. A silent pc case can make the environment more soothing. Silent cpu cases are now available for purchase with advanced features that can help increase performance with less noise. The best place to buy a silent cpu case is online which saves time and money.
A silent pc case can be a great investment for those that want a quieter computing experience. A silent pc case will help to decrease the noise from the fans and other components in your computer. This can lead to a quieter environment for those who are near your computer as well as those who are working on the same desk as you.
A silent pc case is the ideal choice when you want to enjoy your gaming experience without any distractions. Silent pc cases are designed in a way that prevents outside noise from interfering with your game. The computers inside the case are also inaudible, which ensures that you can listen to the sound of in-game footsteps without losing track of where you are.
Silent pc cases are also an excellent choice for people who live with roommates or family members who don’t like loud noises. You can play your video games on the silent pc case at any time without worrying about disturbing anyone else.
A silent pc case can be helpful in many ways. One of the most important benefits is that the person using the computer will not be distracted by noisy fans. Aside from being able to concentrate on their work, this is also a benefit for those who are trying to sleep or watch TV in the same room as their computer or laptop. Another benefit of a silent pc case is that it may look nicer since it does not have any external vents. These vents are usually what cause noises when they are put under pressure.
The advantages of having a silent pc case are that it can reduce noise and improve the performance of the computer. This is because there is less sound, and the airflow inside the case is not obstructed by any components or cables. The case also helps to make sure that any vibration from the computer’s fans is minimized.
Silent PC cases can help to eliminate the annoying noise that is emitted from your computer. They may be a great way for those who need to use their computers late at night to not wake up other members of the house. For those who do not like noisy devices, this may be a great way to create a soothing atmosphere in your home.
There are also benefits for those who live in an apartment or other small space and want to minimize noise. Keeping your computer cool and quiet lessens the chance of it overheating and overloading which will extend its lifespan and protect you money.
In addition, these cases will also help to decrease the amount of heat emitted from your computer which can lead to long-term benefits such as reduced wear and tear on your device. Finally, one of the major benefits of a silent pc case is that they will allow you to work and play without any distractions.
Factors To Consider Before Buying Best Silent PC Case
Choosing the right silent pc case can be a bit of a challenge. There are many factors to consider, and it’s important that you get this decision right for your needs. Skip to the next section if you just want some recommendations for what might work best. Otherwise, read on for more information about how to make an informed choice when buying a new PC case.
If you’re on a budget then the price might be the most important factor in choosing your new pc case. Different manufacturers have different prices so find out what’s available in your range and go from there! 2- Size: Another thing to think about when deciding on a pc case is the size. You want to make sure that it’s big enough for your needs but not too big if you’re tight on space. Make sure you have measurements of where you plan to place the computer so that when looking at different models, you can see which ones will fit in your designated area.
This is an issue for many people, especially those living in a house or apartment. One of the main reasons to buy a computer case is to keep things silent so that you can enjoy your games or movies without having to listen to spinning fans all day long. Make sure you know what kind of noise level you’ll be able to tolerate before buying any model.
This is another biggie for a lot of people and one that can be difficult to figure out on your own. There are certain things you should keep in mind when considering airflow such as how much room you have inside the case, what kind of fans it has, and how those work with each other. You want to make sure that you have at least enough fans to keep the machine cool but not so many that it ends up blocking off airflow.
There are other factors such as whether or not your case has a window, its shape and design, and how easy it is to open for those who want easy access inside without having to remove the entire side panel. Extras such as those mentioned above can be more of a luxury than a necessity, but depending on why you’re buying your case, it may be something that is important to you.
If you would like to know how to choose a PC case, the following video will be helpful to you:
FAQs about Best Silent PC Case
What is the best way to cool down my PC case (without an expensive fan setup)?
If you don’t have a fan setup, then buying a case with a dual-fan installation is a good idea. Dual-fan cases have one intake fan and one exhaust fan. The intake fan will blow air from the outside of the case over your graphics card and the CPU, while the exhaust fan pulls hot air from inside of the case to go out so it doesn’t accumulate. The best way to cool down your PC case is by using a dual-fan case.
Do you need airflow in your Silent PC Case?
Yes, you need airflow to keep the interior cool. If the air is hot and you don’t provide a way for it to escape, the heat will build up and damage your components. You can accomplish this by using a dual-fan case or by setting up a fan to blow air across your heat sinks on your graphics card and CPU.
Is a silent pc case worth the money?
Yes, they are worth the money. Consider that with a standard case you would need to be physically blowing air over your graphics card and CPU if it wasn’t already taken care of by your computer’s fans or liquid cooling. The result is that your PC would probably sound like an airplane taking off if someone were holding it from the top, as all those components inside produce significant heat even when idle.
A silent pc case simply drowns out those sounds – which might not be as important as getting a video card for gaming for many people, but to some it could mean the difference between enjoying their hobby undisturbed or spending time fixing a broken system because they forgot to baby-proof their PC room at night.
What makes a good, quiet gaming computer?
A good, quiet gaming computer is a computer where the parts do not make a lot of noise or vibrations. This could be achieved by having a silent PC case, quieter graphics card fans, and even anti-vibration pads on expansion cards to reduce noise.
Can I put my old power supply in a new case?
No, you cannot put your old power supply in a new case. The power supply is usually connected to the motherboard and the power connectors on the board will not match those of the newer case. You will need to replace your power supply too.
The best silent pc case is a great product for people who want to show their love for apple products. The sleek design and lightweight, portable casing can be easily taken on-the-go with no hassle at all! It’s also easy to clean and maintain the durability of this product which makes it worth every penny spent. If you need a way to protect your computer from any accidental spills or drops, then we would highly recommend purchasing the Silent PC Case today!