Looking for the best smartthings outdoor sensor? We have evaluated 237633 reviews from top experts. Here are our top-ranked picks, including top-selling smartthings outdoor sensor.
Having trouble buying a great smartthings outdoor sensor? We understand this problem because we have gone through the entire smartthings outdoor sensor research process already, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best smartthings outdoor sensor available in the market today.
After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the best smartthings outdoor sensor of 2023. Check out our ranking below!
- OUTDOOR SENSOR: Introducing the first Z-Wave motion detector created for outdoor use. Monitor activity remotely through your Z-Wave hub (required, sold separately) and automate outdoor lighting based on motion. Keep away from direct rainfall and sunlight.
- EASY TO INSTALL: Add it to your system quickly through auto-inclusion and mount it in minutes with just a couple of screws. Power it with batteries (included) or micro USB (cable + adapter sold separately). Program motion time-out and light level trigger by turning the knobs right on the sensor. New version (2.0) comes with advanced settings for motion sensitivity and lux reports if supported by your hub. Motion detection up to 20 feet.
- COMPATIBILITY: The sensor works great on HomeSeer, Hubitat, Fibaro, and Vera. Custom device handler needed for SmartThings (go to Zooz support portal or contact seller for instructions). Does NOT work with Wink, Ring, ADT, or other Z-Wave alarm panels. Alexa is NOT a Z-Wave hub (the sensor won't work directly with Echo).
- 【PIR Motion Sensor】Sengled motion sensor smart light bulb is motion activated flood light that installed a high-quality PIR motion sensor. It will automatically illuminate for 90 seconds when detects motion within 30-40 feet. Give you a sense of security as a home security assistant.
- 【Voice Control】Smart light bulbs that work with Alexa and Google Assistant. Control your smart light bulb via voice commands to turn your smart bulbs on/off, adjust brightness and more, e.g. Switch on the PAR38 Alexa light bulbs before entering the backyard, dim the smart lights when you want to enjoy a moonlight bath in the front yard. (Smart hub required, sold separately)
- 【Schedule Features】Easily setup via using Sengled Home App (iOS and Android), turn the smart light bulb on/off, dim the smart bulb to the desired level and set up schedules from wherever you have a WiFi connection. Create routines like lighting up when you get home at night to automate your entire smart home lighting setup. Control your light bulbs while away from home.
- 【APP Remote Controlled Via WiFi】: The light can be connected to smartphone by 2.4GHz WiFi. Please download freely APP "TuyaSmart" or "Smart Life" (Android&iOS) and you can easily remotely adjust all settings (brightness, color temperature, motion distance, duration time, full light duration, etc.) to customize your own security model on this APP.
- 【Voice Control & Smart Timer】: "TuyaSmart" supports third-party voice services, like Alexa, Google Assistant, SmartThings, etc. Free up your hands and power your lights on and off, change colors, or adjust brightness with simple voice commands. The light can be automatically switched on and off at a specific time. And stay at last setting when turn on again.
- 【Super Bright & Energy Saving】: Generate max 3000 lumens (dimmable) at low power of 31W; 2700 to 6500K adjustable temperature (Warm white - Daylight white - Cool white); equivalent to 120W halogen light, saving more than 88% electricity bill.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY — The Centralite motion sensor or motion detector is the linchpin of your security system because it detects when someone is in your home when they shouldn’t be. A motion sensor uses one or multiple technologies to detect movement in an area.
- MULTIPLE USES — Automatically illuminate a dark hallway at night or turn on a nightlight when the kids wake up. Turn on the living room and kitchen lights when your car pulls into the garage. Sensor is sensitive enough to detect motion from across the room and down long hallways.
- SAVE ENERGY — Whether you’ll be away from home for a few weeks or hours, the motion sensor can help you proactively turn off lights, set back thermostats, and disable devices that draw power even when off (e.g., televisions, microwaves, and computers).
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive alerts when there’s unexpected movement in your home
- Home Automation: Set devices to automatically turn on or off as people come and go to minimize energy usage
- Detection Ready: Adjust the sensor with the quick tilt magnetic ball mount to capture motion up to 15 feet with 120 degree view range
- 6-in-1 Z-Wave Plus multi-sensor: motion, humidity, temperature, light lux, UV, vibration sensor
- Super-small at 1.8 inches. Can be installed in corner, in-wall, on shelf or in recessed downlight fitting
- 700 Series Z-Wave MultiSensor: This is the next generation MultiSensor to the best selling Aeotec MultiSensor 6
- FAST AND RELIABLE: Get notified on your Z-Wave hub's app or via text when a door or window is opened for easy DIY security monitoring. Use on safety gates, cabinet doors, patio doors, and more. Z-Wave hub required, sold separately (check below for compatibility).
- EXTRA SMALL: Perfect for discreet mounting with a slim profile to fit most frames and surfaces.
- OUTDOOR CASE AVAILABLE: The sensor is coated with protective rubber oil against corrosion and water leak damage. A splash is fine but if you want to install it outdoors, you'll need a dedicated waterproof case (sold separately, ask Zooz about it).
- VOICE CONTROL: The Philips Hue Go White and Color Portable Smart Light Table Lamp works with Alexa smart home devices for voice control (hue hub required, Alexa smart device and hub sold separately). For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search "Philips Hue Hub" or "B016H0QZ7I" to find this product on Amazon.
- LIMITLESS POSSIBILITIES: The wireless, portable and rechargeable Hue Go lasts up to 3 hours without needing a charge. Control through the Hue home automation system or via the on-product button. Customize your own personal light show on the go, capable of 16 million colors and shades of white light.
- EASY AND CONVENIENT: Control your Philips Hue Go even without your smart device at hand. Activate smart light settings directly by pressing the button on the product. Or connect with the Hue Hub (sold separately) to control with the Philips Hue App.
- TEMPERATURE SENSOR: Monitor air temperature in every room to get the most of your smart thermostat (sold separately). Make your home more comfortable with precise data sent by this smart sensor. Z-Wave hub required (sold separately, scroll down for compatibility).
- HUMIDITY SENSOR: Increase the air quality of your bedroom or home office with humidity level reports you can use to trigger your smart humidifier (sold separately). Stay in full control of the environment you spend the most time in.
- DISCREET & SECURE: Enjoy the minimal design of this device and extra small size that will help it blend into any interior. It comes with the 700 series Z-Wave chip offering longer range, better battery life, and the highest level of S2 security with SmartStart for fully encrypted communication.
- Versatile Monitoring: All-in-one open/close, vibration, orientation, angle (tilt), and temperature sensor for multipurpose functionality
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive instant phone alerts if a door, window, cabinet or drawer opens unexpectedly
- Stay Safe: Get a notification if you forgot to close your doors or windows to ensure your home stays safe
How To Buy Best smartthings outdoor sensor
Does shopping for the best smartthings outdoor sensor get stressful for you? Are doubts rolling over your head and confusing you? We know how it is; we have been through the entire journey of smartthings outdoor sensor research as we have put forward an entire list of the best smartthings outdoor sensor available in the market these days. We have brainstormed a few questions that most of you might have in mind.
- Is a smartthings outdoor sensor worth the purchase?
- What are the advantages of buying a smartthings outdoor sensor?
- What factors should you consider before shopping for the best smartthings outdoor sensor?
- Why is it important to invest in a smartthings outdoor sensor, especially the best one?
- What are the good smartthings outdoor sensor available in today’s market? Or what is the best smartthings outdoor sensor in 2023?
And, where would you get all this kind of information? We are absolutely sure that you may have many more questions, and the best way to quench your thirst is to get them all solved from various online resources. Sources may be anything such as online forums, word-of-mouth, rating websites, buying guides, and product reviews. Proper research is essential before buying the best smartthings outdoor sensor for yourself. Ensure that you are reading from highly reliable, trustworthy websites or any other sources.
We offer a buying guide for smartthings outdoor sensor, and we provide 100% genuine and unbiased information. We make use of Big Data and AI data to proofread the information. How has this buying guide been made? We have a uniquely designed set of algorithms, which enable us to make a list of top 10 smartthings outdoor sensor that are available in the marketplace these days. Our technology of bringing together a list depends on the factors such as:
- Brand Value
- Features & Specifications
- Product Value
- Customer Reviews & Ratings
- Quality and Durability