If you want to enjoy your music on a more personal level with the best sound quality, then soundbars for music are for you. A soundbar will amplify the audio from TVs and other devices so that it can be heard with less distortion. The best models also have Bluetooth connectivity so that you don’t have to keep switching inputs on your TV or music player if you want to switch between watching TV and listening to your favorite playlist. In this article, we review the rated soundbars for music in order to help make an informed purchase decision.
In the world of home theater, soundbars are a relatively new form of technology. However, they have been growing in popularity over the past few years as an affordable solution to immersive audio.
The best part about these devices is that they don’t require a lot of setup or installation – all you need is a power outlet and some speakers to plug into them! They’re also great for those who prefer not to use wireless Bluetooth speakers since most models come with their own built-in subwoofers.
- 【Ultra-Compact Design】The 17-inch soundbar is a compact and sleek audio device that great for desktop space especially small to medium-sized living room or bedroom.Our sound bar takes up less space and is effortlessly moveable, making it an ideal TV speakers sound bar!
- 【Loud and Clear】 This soundbar is built with 2 full-range speakers that provide a more realistic, spatial audio experience to make movies and music truly come to life, allowing you to enjoy all details of music and movies.
- 【Multiple Input Connections】 Our small sound bar has various connectivity options, including Bluetooth, optical,and auxiliary input, which allows you to connect it to your TV, smartphone, PC ,tablet, or other devices to stream music or watch movies. Besides, the home audio sound bars has a "SUB OUT" port, which supports the connection of an active subwoofer.(Press the M button on soundbar can switch the three connection modes of Optical /AUX/ Bluetooth)
- Immersive Performance - Experience immersive, cinematic 3D surround sound powered by Dolby Atmos and DTS:X.Waterproof : No
- Low-Profile Modern Design - Seamlessly blends into any environment and ingeniously attaches to select VIZIO M-Series TV stands for quick, clean tabletop or wall-mount installation
- Latest Connectivity & Control - The latest HDMI eARC connectivity enables state-of-the-art 4K Dolby Vision pass-through to the TV and lets you control the sound bar using your TV remote
- Room-Filling Sound: The all-in-one soundbar offers louder sound. Powerful speakers deliver round, high-end audio experience for bedrooms and apartments. It maximizes sound clarity and reduces voice delay, bringing a new dynamic audio experience to your ears.
- Compact, Low Profile Design: The compact sound bar with built-in subwoofer easily fits in any room. No worries about blocking your TV or taking up space for a big sub and still enjoy the enhanced sound.
- Deep Bass Without Separate Subwoofer: Dual built-in down-firing subwoofers deliver deep and powerful bass. Experience deep, rich bass to make movies and music truly come to life, allowing you to enjoy all details of music and movies.
- BETTER BASS: Dedicated weird subwoofer offers deep and powerful bass; The sound quality is superior when compared to the cut-price standalone soundbars
- FULL ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: HDMI cable, RCA audio cable, Remote control, Wall mount bracket and Screw set are all included with your purchase
- CLEAR AND PRECISE DIALOGUE: Specially tuned dialogue mode makes speech crystal clear and easier to understand for a more enjoyable experience
- 【Enjoy Deep Bass from Dedicated Subwoofer】 Rich bass from our new generation sound bar(40Watts)and subwoofer(30Watts) will activate every cell in your body. The large cavity space of the subwoofer makes the bass full of magnetic. Surrounding bass from the external subwoofer creates a realistic and 3D feeling as if you are in the movie, music and gaming.
- 【Multifunctional LED Indicator & Soft Light】 Unlike other sound bars, The colored LED lights clearly show which connection mode the sound bar is on(Optical-Purple, Bluetooth-Blue, Auxiliary-Green).Not only that, the volume progress light bar below soundbar reminds you of master volume or subwoofer volume in real time .
- 【 Wireless&Wired Connection】 The soundbar can be connected to any Bluetooth enabled devices such as computers, smart phones, tablets and so on. It is also super easy to set up the soundbar with TV via Optical or Auxiliary cable. The sound bar is also wall mountable with included wall mounting kit.
- Room-Filling Sound: The small soundbar offers louder sound, and it can easily make an impact change to your TV sound and film-watching experience. It maximizes sound clarity and reduces voice delay, bringing a new dynamic audio experience to your ears.
- Professionally Tuned EQ Modes: With Music, Movie, Voice, Normal mode. Explosions pop, dialog sounds far crisper, and you may even notice sonic details in your favorite films that you've never picked up on before. UNIQUE Night Mode can lower the volume by 50% immediately to prevent disturbing others while they sleep.
- Multiple Connectivity: With Bluetooth 5.0 compatibility (the transmission range up to 33 feet), you can wirelessly stream your favorite music and podcasts. It also supports USB, AUX IN, HDMI, optical connection. With HDMI (ARC), the compact soundbar can connect to your TV through a single HDMI cable (not included) and control soundbar volume with your TV remote.
- Deep Bass with Dedicated Subwoofer- Rich bass to make movies and music truly come to life, allowing you to enjoy all details of music and movies.
- Wireless Bluetooth Connection-Enjoy wireless music streaming via Bluetooth from your mobile or tablet.
- Set Up with Multiple Options- Simply connect the HDMI or optical cable (or aux-in for older TVs) for the ultimate sound quality for any TV.
- 【3D Stereo Sound】Adopts 2pcs of high power speakers, equipped with DSP bass sound technology, offers you penetrating and high quality sound and make you feel like in the live.
- 【Wide Compatibility】 It's perfect for desktop, laptop, smartphone, tablet PC, MP3, MP4 and other devices with 3.5 mm audio ports. USB powered design makes it easy to get power supply.
- 【Durable】High-quality plastic-made body, durable for long time use, lightweight and portable, convenient to take. It can be used for TV speakers and car audio.
- Upgraded Version: High-sensitivity remote control and.deep bass, improved power (Up to 100W).Powerful bass and crystal-clear sound for all your movies, music and TV shows. Fit for 40Inch--65Inch Smart TV.
- 40 Inches TV Sound Bar: Built-in 4 full range speakers and 2 tweeters speakers(total 100Watt) enjoy 105 dB of room filling,and built-in 2 bass reflex tubes, adds rich bass to your TV.
- Wireless Bluetooth 5.0 Transmission: Bluetooth wireless transmission technology, strong anti-interference, lossless audio transmission, 360-degree sound, let you have a high-quality home audio system.
Soundbars For Music Reviews 2023
Philips B7305 2.1 Channel 300 Watts Home Theater System
- 2.1 channels. Wireless subwoofer for deeper bass: 2.1 channels bring richer, deeper, clearer sound to your favorite movies and shows. The compact wireless subwoofer delivers rich bass. While two midrange drivers and two tweeters combine to deliver beautifully balanced sound with crisp dialogue.
- 300 W output. Powerful sound: Bask in the roar of explosions and iconic soundtracks. With 300 W of pure power, this soundbar and wireless subwoofer will make music and effects sound much bigger. You'll hear more detail in quieter moments and action scenes will blow you away.
- Dolby Audio. Be in the heart of the action: Be immersed in your favorite shows and movies. This soundbar with wireless subwoofer supports the Dolby Digital Plus format for a more expansive and involving experience. Voices will be clearer. Effects will be more impressive.
The Philips B7305 2.1 Channel 300 Watts Home Theater System is a device that converts your TV into a surround sound theater experience. The system features an ultra-slim design with detachable speakers which can be mounted on the wall for added convenience. A wide range of connectivity options allow you to hook up game systems, DVD players and TVs wirelessly via Bluetooth or through traditional jack inputs so there’s no need for complicated setups.
The Philips B7305 is a high-end three-piece stereo speaker set that comes with a docking station, CD player and FM radio. The speakers have digital Xtreme Power DSP sound processing which boosts the bass to provide rich deep sound quality. The music can be easily picked up from different locations within a room – either by the dock or the auxiliary input device – because of HiQnet Connection technology used to connect devices wirelessly.
The Philips B7305 2.1 channel 300 watts sound system is great for 360-degree room filling sound in medium to large rooms. These speakers use two drivers for efficient, uncompromising audio performance with no distortion due to overload. Features include MP3 input compatibility and digital bass enhancement (DBE). The speaker system comes with a 6ft cable so that you can easily connect it to your TV or any audio source of the same size!
The Philips B7305 was a little powerhouse. It did a terrific job of making sound go from surround to front and center in 3D surround mode–better than all but the priciest setups we’ve heard, with rich detail that pulled you into the music or movie’s world. A full-range system like this is also great for bringing vocals to life; it made me sit up and pay notice to NPR talk radio on days when my attention might be waning (particularly Terry Gross).
Bass was plenty deep without ever getting overly boomy—thunderous Jaws moments were tamer than expected, but they still slammed nonetheless; better yet, there was enough weight behind them to make action sequences feel really believable.
– Comes with a docking station, CD player and FM radio.
– HiQnet Connection technology allows for connections between devices wirelessly.
SAMSUNG – HW-S40T 2.0 ch All-in-One Soundbar with Music Mode
- ROOM-FILLING SOUND, ALL-IN-ONE DESIGN - For holistic sound, everything you need is in a single soundbar. The all-in-one system has two woofers and tweeters built into its slender frame, so you can place it anywhere in the room to enjoy a pure audio experience.
- CRAFTSMANSHIP BEYOND SOUND - A sound system designed to be part of your home. Refined by Kvadrat, the soundbar's timeless look combines natural expression with dimension and durability. The texture and its curved shape design, together with cutting-edge technology, matches the exceptional feeling of room-filling sound
- BLUETOOTH TV CONNECTION - Simply use Bluetooth to connect the soundbar to your Samsung TV and enjoy your favorite content right away.
The Samsung HW-S40T Soundbar is an all in one home theater product designed for high end audio in small spaces. The unit has HDMI, Optical and auxiliary inputs to play music from your TV, computer or mobile device. You can change channels using the remote that comes with it or by using the Music Mode button on the top of the soundbar. This transformative technology really brings life to any audio experience around your house.
The unit itself looks sleek with compact speakers inside to do justice for even large living areas because of its 2×10 watt speaker system capable of producing unprecedented 40 watts RMS per channel so you can get rich tones at lower volumes than other soundbars out there today. It also produces clear dialogue without distortion while watching movies.
The soundbar comes in a striking design with clear details on top of the main unit for you to see all your settings without any trouble. There is also an ultra slim curved display that looks very modern and clean on its wireless subwoofer with built-in woofers for bass driven sound. The speakers are made out of plastic but thanks to its design most of it is hidden behind the screen which makes for a very minimal look that most users will love.
The device likes to keep things simple and this reflects on how it is used, you just need to plug in your cables, connect it with the wireless subwoofer, turn everything on and use the included remote. You can then control the volume, switch inputs via the touch sensitive pad on top of the unit and also set your surround sound preferences through a series of LED lights around it. The remote uses Bluetooth technology to work from anywhere in your home which makes for quick changes from regular remotes or using your mobile device as a source.
– Sleek design with details on the front and back.
– The device is very easy to use as it’s wireless and doesn’t need any cables except for power.
– HDMI, Optical and Auxiliary inputs which can be used to play music from your TV, computer or mobile device.
– There are 3 million different possible sound fields
Soundbar, KMOUK Sound Bar for Small TV
- 【Slim but powerful】Dual driver and passive vibration plate design for more powerful sound. 2.0 channels for a better hearing experience. Compact design allows you to place it almost anywhere, either in front of your TV/PC, even mounted on the wall.
- 【Multiple connections】The Soundbar supports 3.5mm (AUX&RCA) and optical wired audio input to seamlessly connect with your TV/PC. In addition, it can also be used as a Bluetooth 5.0 soundbar to easily play various streaming music stored on your phone.
- 【Ultimate gaming experience】Switch KMOUK wireless soundbar to game mode brings you amazing clarity in every detail: faint whispers, light footsteps. The gaming soundbar brings a realistic auditory experience as if you're stepping into the game world.
The typical sound bar has a form factor of 2.1×2.1m, which is often too large for a small TV. If that’s you then a KMOUK Sound Bar is perfect for your needs! The 18 inch round soundbar elegantly solves this problem and helps improve the acoustics in your room at the same time . It supports great quality sound with multiple drivers and its low profile makes it easy to place next to whatever television setup you have in mind (some TVs require rear speakers – see addendum).
KMOUK stands out when compared to other brands because they offer an 18″ circular quality speaker bar but still manage to pack technology like Wireless HDMI and Bluetooth Connectivity into their product line.
The KmouK Sound Bar is the perfect, affordable option for small TVs. This sound bar comes with many useful features that include a built-in TV mount, speaker power output of 100 W, and bass frequencies in excess of 50 Hz. It is compatible with almost any TV size. The KMOUK sound bar also has inputs including RCA jacks, HDMI port to connect video game systems or DVD players in addition to traditional audio input ports for your home theater systems.
Furthermore, what really surprised me was how good the bass on these speakers are! You can more distinctly hear certain sounds on this bar more so than with other brands we have tried out before. This makes it worth every penny spent. It’s also not an issue if your TV is close to the wall since there’s a mounting hole near the back where you can place screws through that will fit into any type of screw head- no need to worry about finding that right screw.
This is the perfect option for people with a small TV looking for surround sound to make their viewing experience better. The compact design, paired with its unique clarity and range, enable it to fit in tight spaces like under a cabinet or sofa seat while still rocking your audio experience. With two powerful speakers that will work great even if you live in an apartment, this Soundbar will provide crystal clear audio to go along with any and all of your favorite movies and shows.
– Priced affordably, especially for such a high quality product.
– Great sound and bass considering it is such a small bar.
– The review weighs in at 2.1 pounds and will fit easily in tight spaces.
– The sound quality is one of the best we have found for this size and price range.
Sonos Arc – The Premium Smart Soundbar for TV
- All-new Sonos Arc - Bring all your entertainment to life with the brilliantly realistic sound of Arc, featuring Dolby Atmos. Enjoy control with your TV remote, voice, the Sonos app, Apple AirPlay 2, and more
- 3D sound with Dolby Atmos - Experience shows, movies, and games with the precise and immersive sound of Dolby Atmos
- Tuned to perfection - Enhanced Trueplay tuning technology optimizes the sound for the unique acoustics of the room
The Sonos Arc soundbar is, by far, the best solution for sound I’ve found. It has given my living room a whole new dimension that wasn’t there before with the out-dated TV speakers.
Sound quality is excellent and it isn’t hard to customize your setup to what you like most. Setup is easy as well, even for someone who’s not all that tech savvy like myself. Turn everything on and follow directions via their app or simply ask Alexa which is something we really enjoy doing because of how responsive she was! All in all we would highly recommend this device but make certain to place it where you want it first because they don’t offer 2nd day delivery (unless requested otherwise).
The Arce is Sonos’ most premium soundbar yet. Designed with Bluetooth and an Apple Siri Voice Remote, the Arc has everything you need for your home theater experience. With four HDMI-compatible inputs, it can connect to your TV as well as any additional media players you want to use such as a Blu-ray player or gaming console. It isn’t just for TV shows: the four microphones built into the speakers allow it to work just like a smart speaker with additional features that let you control how active/passive your listening experience will be depending on if someone’s speaking nearby or not.
The Sonos Arc soundbar is the all-in-one home theater speaker for television. Bringing together the power of music with video, this premium smart speaker is engineered to redefine how people experience TV audio in their living rooms. With two voice coils and 25 drivers, every listening angle has detailed separation, dynamic range and detail that you don’t get with just a single tweeter found in other soundbars.
Subtle stereo imaging gives added depth to voices while adding intensity or atmosphere when there’s action on screen. Built-in WiFi ensures connectivity for your TV, game console or any other media device connected to your high speed internet connection at home – making it easy to install speakers anywhere in your home without additional wires running across your living room. Use voice commands to control your Sonos soundbar and play what you want, change the volume, skip tracks and do anything else your TV remote can do.
– Bluetooth enabled
– Connects to TV as well as any additional media players you want to use such as a Blu-ray player or gaming console
– The four microphones built into the speakers
Powerful Denon Home Sound Bar 550
- POWERFUL AUDIO FROM A COMPACT SOUND BAR - Upgrade your movie & music experience with the 4.0 driver configuration in its slim 26" design that saves space and delivers balanced sound everywhere
- IMPACTFUL 3D SURROUND SOUND - With the combined effect of premium .75" soft dome tweeters, 2.15" full-range drivers, and 2.15" x 3.5" passive radiators, the sound bar delivers immersive 3D surround sound in hi-res audio formats like Dolby Atmos and DTS:X
- EXTRAORDINARY VISUALS - Enjoy an extraordinary cinematic experience on your 4K HD TV with HRD10 and Dolby Vision support for stunning, nuanced contrast and detailed imaging with brilliant colors and depth that bring your songs and movies to life
This sound bar is the perfect addition to your television, making everything more immersive and filling in details that might otherwise be lost. The 10-watt speakers deliver detailed highs without distortion for a richer, deep bass sound. It’s easy to set up with wireless connectivity and Bluetooth capability, which enables streaming straight from your smartphone or tablet without any wires.
The Denon Home Sound Bar 550 connects wirelessly to your TV for easy setup. It has separate outputs on the back that connect to the various speakers in your home theater for more balanced sound. The bar is slim and unobtrusive, making it perfect for use on top of a cabinet or set-top box without taking up too much space. If you like watching night time movies with an atmospheric soundtrack, this will be right up your alley! Aspects like remote control compatibility make it possible to quickly toggle between watching TV and listening to music throughout the room.
This sound bar is perfect for any room in the house. Whether you’re hosting a big party or just having a get together with your neighbors this audio device has got them covered. Not only does this thing have great audio from its two down firing sub-woofers, but it also comes equipped with Bluetooth compatibility so that you can stream music from your phone right to the sound bar speakers!
This speaker not only connects through Bluetooth, but also with an AUX cable, RCA connection and CAT5/6 connections if they are available in that space. This Denon 550 has some pretty incredible surround sound setup as well that offers crystal clarity of vocals and high tones! With Dolby Digital decoding capabilities there’s no worry about sensing distortion whatsoever.
– This sound bar is perfect for any room in the house.
– Comes equipped with Bluetooth compatibility
– This speaker not only connects through Bluetooth,
Soundbars For Music Benefits
Soundbars for music are the best way to get high quality sound without all of the hassle. They can be mounted on your TV, or put in a cabinet with doors. This means you’ll have both great audio and space! Plus, they don’t need any external connection like an optical cable or speaker wire.
You just plug it into power and then connect one end of an HDMI cable to your TV and the other end to the soundbar itself! Soundbars come with many different features that make them ideal for people who listen to music often. Some models even include Bluetooth capability so you can stream audio from your phone or tablet directly onto your home theater system without having to fiddle around with cables at all!
Soundbars are a great way to set up your music and enjoy it. They can be used as an alternative or additional speaker system for any stereo, surround sound, home theater system. Soundbars come in many styles and sizes with different features depending on the model you choose. The best models include Bluetooth technology that enables streaming from smartphones or tablets without using wires. Some of the benefits of sound bars for music include:
If you live near a busy street or have noisy neighbors, this is especially important because it eliminates outside noise so you can listen to your favorite tunes undisturbed by outside noise pollution -Greater bass response: You’ll notice better quality bass when listening to song from a soundbar -Smaller size: Soundbars are typically thin and small, making them a great option for smaller living spaces -Multiple connections: The best models come with different types of connections, including HDMI ports for TV hookups, USB ports for mobile devices, and Bluetooth capabilities.
Most experts agree that soundbars offer better sound quality than TV speakers, so you’ll experience a much greater range of sound in your music -Variety of connection options: With the best models offering multiple connection options, you can hook up anything from your smartphone to your tablet or laptop.
A soundbar is a loudspeaker that mounts on the wall or sits under your TV. It complements your TV by providing a seamless, all-in-one system for home theater audio.
Soundbars are designed to distribute sound from left to right and from front to back in order to create a surround effect with stereo music and movies without an actual surround speaker setup. They can provide a powerful, immersive listening experience in any room of the house where you watch TV or listen to music. The best part? You don’t have to buy anything else!
Factors To Consider Before Buying Soundbars For Music
Soundbars are a great way to add sound to your home theater without the need for an external speaker system. They’re also much easier to set up than a full surround sound system. However, there are still some factors you should consider before buying one of these devices. In this article we’ll cover things worth considering when buying a soundbar for music playback.
First off, don’t forget about size! The size of the speakers in your room will have a big impact on what type and model of speaker you buy. If you have small or medium-sized rooms, then smaller models will be more appropriate because they won’t overpower the space with too much bass response from their drivers (and vice versa). In large rooms, it’s possible to use larger soundbars.
But don’t forget that the best way to fill a room with sound is by using more than one speaker! If you can’t fit another pair of speakers into your room but still want great overall system performance, consider adding a stereo or surround sound subwoofer to the mix instead.
Second, consider your TV size. The size of the speakers in your soundbar also depends largely on the size of your television. If you have a small TV, you should go for a smaller soundbar with less power and smaller drivers. On the other hand, if you have a large television or projector screen then you should go for a larger soundbar. That’s because the HiFi audio coming out of your television depends on both the size of the picture on screen, and also how far you sit from it. The further you are away from your TV, the more ‘zoomed out’ (smaller) any images will appear to be.
To compensate for this, you’ll need to make sure all of your speakers can reach you at that far distance. It’s especially important to have a large soundbar with powerful drivers in this case because the auditory difference between a small and large soundbar may not be very noticeable when sitting across the room from such a big TV.
Third, consider whether you need an all-in-one system or not. A soundbar is a ‘self-contained’ speaker system due to the fact that everything is built into one large enclosure. It houses its own amplifier, DAC, and streaming source interface. This can be great for devices like game consoles where having a separate soundbar and subwoofer makes it possible to keep your living room looking nice and clean. However, it can be a drawback when you want to use the sound from your television as an input source for other speakers or amplifiers in another part of your house.
If you want all-in-one convenience with no need to connect your TV to anything else, then a soundbar with an inbuilt streaming interface will be best for you. However, if you want more flexibility over where and how you play audio in your home theater, then it’s worth considering a system with separate elements instead. This way you can use the soundbars volume control to adjust the sound of your television independently from the sound of other speakers you might have, such as a stereo system in another room. It also means that you could use the TV’s internal tuner to watch television without having any music or movie audio playing through your soundbar.
If you would like to know to how to choose a soundbar, the following video will be helpful to you:
FAQs about Soundbars For Music
Is it possible to stream music wirelessly with a soundbar?
Yes, it is possible to stream music wirelessly with soundbars. Most soundbars these days support wireless streaming of audio content. All that’s required is the appropriate wireless adapter and then linking it up to your network.
Do soundbars replace home theater systems?
No, soundbars do not replace home theater systems. Soundbars are generally smaller and better suited for use in bedrooms, small living rooms, and offices. It is also possible to connect a soundbar to a receiver for an even more powerful listening experience.
What size TVs do I need for a good surround sound effect?
Soundbars are designed to produce the best sound possible with TVs. The size of your TV will determine what size soundbar you need for the perfect surround sound effect. Soundbars will generally range in price, but it is important to make sure that your sound output matches your TV size.
Are digital optical cables necessary for the best quality audio output on my TV and sound bar setup?
Digital optical cables are not necessary for the best quality audio output on your TV and sound bar setup. Digital optical cables are generally reserved for connecting CD players to AV receivers, but they can also be used to connect some models of soundbars that have an optical input port.
In conclusion, the soundbars that we have researched are all quality products. It is up to you as a consumer what features matter most to you and which one will best suit your needs for music at home or in your office. If this article has been useful to you please share it with others so they can learn about their options before making a purchase decision. We hope our research on these five soundbars was helpful!