Looking for the best weber thermometer replacement? We have evaluated 111519 reviews from top experts. Here are our top-ranked picks, including top-selling weber thermometer replacement.
Having trouble buying a great weber thermometer replacement? We understand this problem because we have gone through the entire weber thermometer replacement research process already, which is why we have put together a comprehensive list of the best weber thermometer replacement available in the market today.
After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the best weber thermometer replacement of 2021. Check out our ranking below!
- It fits Genesis 300 series (2007-2016), Summit (2005-2016) models and Genesis II series (2017 and newer). Replacement for Weber 67088 / 67731 grill lid thermometer.
- Please mind it has a tab on the back of the head to lock it into place on the bezel. Diameter of temperature panel is 2-3/8”. Length of the prong is 1-1/2”.
- This item contains a temperature gauge and a wing nut. But Bezel is not contained.
- The gauge markings for the thermometer get started at 150 degrees Fahrenheit and goes up to 700 degrees Fahrenheit (Also has marks for Celsius from 70 to 400 degrees).
- This stainless steel thermometer is constructed with thermostable material and well designed with dedicated bimetallic temperature probe, ensuring safety and accuracy in its long time service, helping you control the heat accurately for better flavor of food.
- Weber OEM replacement part (Diameter: 1-13/16" | Length of the probe is 1-1/2")
- Fits Weber Q 120, 220, 300, 320 Grills (2007 - 2013)
- Fits Weber Spirit 200 and 300 Gas Grills (2007 to present)
- Fits Weber Charcoal Grills
- To confirm model fit, please scroll down to description
- Dimensions: Diameter of the face is 1-13/16 inches. Length of the probe is up to 5-1/2 inches. Diameter of the probe is 1/8 inches.
- Replacement for Weber OEM replacement part,Thermometer face measures 1-13/16 inches. Made of high quality stainless steel. Not easy to rust, will last longer.
- Fits for Weber 1000-5500 Series Grills with a thermometer: Genesis 1000, Genesis 1100, Genesis 1300, Genesis 1500; Genesis 2000, Genesis 2300; Genesis 3000, Genesis 3300, Genesis 3500; Genesis 4000; Genesis 5000, Genesis 5500
- Fits for Weber Genesis Gold Series and Weber Genesis Silver Series with a thermometer: Genesis Gold B, Genesis Gold C; Genesis Silver B, Genesis Silver C
- Also fits for Some Weber Spirit, Platinum Series II, Master-Touch and Performer Grills. To ensure you choosing the correct temp gauge, please compare what we list with your original one especially the length of the probe before payment.
- It can be used to measure temperature inside barbecue grill or of internal food.
- It fits Weber Genesis Gold & Silver series grill that came with a thermometer: Genesis Gold B, Genesis Gold C; Genesis Silver B, Genesis Silver C
- Also fits Weber Genesis 1000-5500 series grill that came with a thermometer: Genesis 1000, Genesis 2000, Genesis 3000, Genesis 4000, Genesis 5000, Genesis 5500
- The gauge markings for the thermometer get started at 140 degrees Fahrenheit and goes up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (Also has marks for Celsius from 60 to 288 degrees).
- Replacement for Weber OEM replacement part 62538 & 9815, well made with durable stainless steel and dedicated bimetallic temperature probe, in its long time service, helping you control the heat accurately for good flavor of food.
- 【Fits Spirit】 Replacement for Weber Spirit 300 series, Spirit E/S-310, 320 gas grill with side-mounted control, Spirit 700, Weber 900 gas grill(2007-2012)
- 【Fits Genesis】 Replacement for Weber Genesis Silver B & C, Genesis Gold B & C, Genesis Platinum B & C, Genesis Platinum I & II, Genesis 1000-5000 and all Performer grills (with side-mounted control)
- 【Original Part Number】 The same as the original Part # 9815. Also replacement for Weber original Part # 62538
- 【Reading for Accuracy】 The glass is sealed to prevent moisture leaking inside, more accurate & clear
- 【Dimensions】 Diameter of the temperature panel: 1-13/16 inch. Length of the probe: 5-1/2 inch. Replacement thermometer for Weber Grills with a thermometer hole on the right-side of the lid
- Replacement for Weber Genesis 300 series grills (2007-2016) , Summit (2005-2016) models and Genesis II series (2017 and newer) that came with a center mounted thermometer.
- Dimensions: Diameter of temperature panel is 2-3/8 inches. Length of the prong is 1-1/2 inches.
- Package: The item includes a thermometer and a wing nut. But Does Not include the bezel. Please note that the thermometer has a tab on the back of the head to lock it into place on the bezel
- Not OEM Part. But in good quality and condition, made of high quality stainless steel. Not easy to rust, will last longer. Replacement for Weber 67088 / 67731 grill lid thermometer.
- It can read 0-700 ℃ (OR: 0-400 ℃), helping you control the heat for a better cook
- 【Perfect Fit】 Replacement for Weber Genesis 300 series grills (2007-2016), including E/S-310, 320, 330, Summit (2005-2016) models.
- 【Also Fit】 Replacement for Weber Genesis II series (with front-mounted control), including E/S-310, 315, 330, 335, 410, 435, LX E/S-340
- 【Reading for Accuracy】 The glass is sealed to prevent moisture leaking inside, more accurate & clear.
- 【Dimensions】 Diameter of temperature panel: 2-3/8" | Length of prong: 1-1/2".
- 【Easy to Install】 Can install within a few minutes by tightening the wing nut.
- Genuine Weber Part 67031 1-3/4" Round Temperature Gauge, for Spirit II (2017 And Newer)
- Temperature probe is 1-3/4" long, diameter of probe is 1/4".
- Includes: Thermometer that reads both Fahrenheit and Centigrade temperatures (1) Wing nut, 3/8-24, type D, SS (1)
- Replacement for Weber Genesis 300 series grills (2007-2016) and Summit (2005-2016) models
- Replacement for Weber Part number 67088
- Dimensions: 2-3/8 inches Diameter. Length of the prong is 1-1/2 inches
- Includes the wing nut but not the bezel. Adjust the tightness through the wing nut
- Made of high quality stainless steel, in good quality and condition, durable and easy to intall, helping you control the temperature in the grill and cook delicious food
How To Buy Best weber thermometer replacement
Does shopping for the best weber thermometer replacement get stressful for you? Are doubts rolling over your head and confusing you? We know how it is; we have been through the entire journey of weber thermometer replacement research as we have put forward an entire list of the best weber thermometer replacement available in the market these days. We have brainstormed a few questions that most of you might have in mind.
Although there may be more than what we are suggesting here, it is significant for you to ensure that you conduct exclusive research for this product before buying it for yourself. The questions may include:
- Is a weber thermometer replacement worth the purchase?
- What are the advantages of buying a weber thermometer replacement?
- What factors should you consider before shopping for the best weber thermometer replacement?
- Why is it important to invest in a weber thermometer replacement, especially the best one?
- What are the good weber thermometer replacement available in today’s market? Or what is the best weber thermometer replacement in 2021?
And, where would you get all this kind of information? We are absolutely sure that you may have many more questions, and the best way to quench your thirst is to get them all solved from various online resources. Sources may be anything such as online forums, word-of-mouth, rating websites, buying guides, and product reviews. Proper research is essential before buying the best weber thermometer replacement for yourself. Ensure that you are reading from highly reliable, trustworthy websites or any other sources.
We offer a buying guide for weber thermometer replacement, and we provide 100% genuine and unbiased information. We make use of Big Data and AI data to proofread the information. How has this buying guide been made? We have a uniquely designed set of algorithms, which enable us to make a list of top 10 weber thermometer replacement that are available in the marketplace these days. Our technology of bringing together a list depends on the factors such as:
- Brand Value
- Features & Specifications
- Product Value
- Customer Reviews & Ratings
- Quality and Durability
We do not forget that keeping product information up-to-date is our priority; therefore, we keep our websites updated at all times. Get more information about us through online sources. If you feel that the information displayed here is misleading or is incorrect or is irrelevant from actual facts, then please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We will be there for you at all times!